Chapter 2

Emma's P.O.V:

School was over and I was in the car with Thomas and Calum. Calum and I were in the back, while Thomas drove. He put on the radio and this weird song came on and he started singing it.

"Somebody call 911!

Shawty fire burning on the dance floor

Whoa!

(Fire burning, fire burning) What a gwaan!

Kingston

Let's go (hey, hey, hey)

Red One (hey, hey)

Shawty got that super thing

Hotter than the sun of south in Spain

Got me soon as I walked through the door, oh!

My pocket started tickling

The way she dropped it low that thang

Got me wanna spend my money on her, her"

I leaned over to Calum. "If he keeps this up. I might go deaf" I said.

He chuckled. "You're lucky, you don't have to hear him at home" We started laughing the whole ride home, listening to Thomas's horrible singing.

*Home*

Thomas parked the car in his driveway and we all got out of the car. "I'll see you guys in 5 minutes" I said, and ran to my home. I walked through the front door to be greeted by my dad who was on the couch. "Hey, dad!"

"Hey, princess. How was school?" He asked.

"Same, as always" I said, heading for the stairs.

"You chilling with the boys tonight?"

"First, off. Don't ever say that word again and second, yes I am" I said, started my way up the stairs.

"Don't do anything stupid!" I heard him say.

"You should be telling the boys that!" I yelled back. I throw my backpack somewhere on the floor of my room. I went over to my window, sat down, opened it up, and threw a rock at the one across from it. I saw him jump, when the rock hit his window, he came over, and opened it his. "Did I scare you?" I asked him.

"Next time you, warn me" He said, leaning against the side.

"When do I ever warn you, Hemmings?"

"Whatever, what do you want?" Luke asked.

"Who's house?"

"Yours, see ya in a minute" He said, then closed his window. I giggled and shook my head, closing mine too. I got up and heading for my kitchen.

"You're in luck, dad. We're hanging here tonight" I said as I walked in.

"You take requests and I'll order" He said. Every Friday, we hang out at someone's house and order dinner. It's been like since we were kids.

"Alright, I'll be back" I said, heading for my garage. I opened the door to see almost all of them here. I grabbed a note book and pen. "Write down what you want" I said, throw it down on the table. My dad doesn't use our garage so we turned it into our hang out area. We have this long couch that fits all of us, TV, coffee table. We all have an extra fridge in here. It make it easier than in and out of the house, if we want something. Suddenly, I had the notebook throw back at me, I glared at them, and walked back into the house to give it to my dad and then, back out again. "Okay, so what's the plan for tonight?" I asked, sitting down.