2.1

"Ummm..."he mumbled.

"Um what" I said as I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows being so curious to hear what he has to say.

"yeah" he said as he smiled at me.

"Is it yours too?"he asked.

I looked down at his chest and spoke.

"Actually no .... I don't know"I said as I felt sadness take over me.

"Really" he said as he sat up. I got off him.

"Yes" I said as I broke down crying. He stayed quite and caressed my arm.

"Why?" He asked as he whispered.

"I...." I said and cried harder. He pulled me towards him and embraced me in a hug. I felt protected I felt safe it felt like home.

"What happened? It's okay if you don't want to tell me" he said. And wiped eyes with his thumb slowly.

"No no no it's okay" I said as I controlled myself for a bit.

"I got raped when I was ten years old...." I said and cried. He hugged me tighter I could hear his heart beat it was a beautiful song to me.

"I'm so sorry Alexis" is all he said as he caressed my hair.

"I got raped by my dad" I said and hugged him tighter as my tears fell on his shoulders.

"Am I the only one who knows about this?" He asked me as he kept his arms around me.

"Yes you and my friend Lauren" I said.

"Oh my god Alexis thank you for trusting me, and I promise you I will never tell a soul about this" he said.

"Alexis..."he said as he let go of me and lifted my head up so he can look at me and my eyes.

"Yes" I said as I sniffled.

"I love you I'm sorry you had that experience I wish met you before so I could protect you I would do anything for you, you mean so much to me honestly, your such an amazing girl I've been wishing you were mine ever since we met and now you are mine and I will forever protect you at all costs and make you happy. Because your happiness and your smile are so beautiful just like you. I love you and not just because we just had sex even before this I had feelings for you and you made me believe in true love." He said. I cried because he's just an amazing guy with a heart so big and omg I love him.

"Omg Erick" I said and hugged him.

"I love you too I felt a connection with you ever since we met I've never been this close to a guy and you have a heart worth gold you make me so happy I'm so happy for you to be mine also. Because now I can kiss you no matter what and just give you affection" I said as I kiss his cheek.

"Ay Alexis te amo" he said and he pecked my lips.

" te amo Erick" I said and smiled.

" I'm sleepy let's sleep baby" I said and layed down next to him. He pulled me closer to him and cuddled on to me. I drifted of to sleep.

*Next Morning*
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I opened my eyes.

"Erick it's time to eat honey open the door"I heard a female voice say. It was his mothers voice.

"Fuck" I whispered to my self as I noticed that we were both naked.

I sit up and look to my side to see my boyfriend sleeping on the other side of the bed. He was peacefully sleeping.