0.8

Ericks pov
Beep beep beep

"Fuck its Monday" i said to myself.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I got out and changed into a gray shirt and put on my jeans and my brown boots. I put on a gray sweater and was to lazy to do my hair. I left natural and walked down stairs. I got in my black convertible Mercedes. I drove to McDonald's and bought myself a breakfast platter. I drove to school but ate in my car. I was late to class but fuck it. I went to my chemistry class and walked in. The bell rang and i went to my second period which was Spanish. I sat in my desk and talked to joel about the weekend. Mrs.flores started saying that we had a project. She started assigning people together. All my friends were taken.

"And finally Alexis flores and Erick brian colon" Mrs.Flores said.

"Okay class go with your partners" Mrs. Flores said.

I saw a girl and asked joel if it was her. He nodded and i walked towards her. She looked pretty cute from the distance. I was fixing my hair. I got to her desk.
We started talking she pretty chill and cool. And like really freaking pretty. She was in the varsity softball team. But i never really had time to talk to her or check her out. I got her number so im gonna text her over to my house. Her eyes remind me of the girl from prom night. Also her smile.

*skip rest of the classes*
Bell rings

"Finally class over" i said to my self.

I have to go get my bag to go to soccer practice. I went to my car dropped off my backpack and got my duffle bag and ran to the field. We started practicing. It was 4 already and practice finished. I drove home took a shower and changed i texted Alexis and she said she was coming over. Then she called me back and said that her car broke down. I drove to Starbucks and got us mocha frappuchinos. I drove to the address she gave me and i saw i girl working on a range rover. She was under the car.

"Alexis" i said.

"Fuck" i heard her say and it sounded like she hit her self. She slid out. And i helped her inside. I gave her an ice pack and she put it on her forehead. It was quiet. I broke the silence by talking to her. I helped finish fixing her car. She went and changed and i got my notebook so we start our project. Fuck after this i have to go see Alison. Fuck it im done with her.

Alexis pov
I sat back down but this time erick was closer. I didn't mind but you know i need some space but whatever. We started doing research for maluma. I looked over at erick and our faces where closer. Our noses touched. I could feel his breathe on my lips. He looked at my lips and looked eyes.

Hey guys cliffhanger sorry im bored and i slept at 3 last night pre writing so ur welcome anyways ily guys and you are beautiful and amazing ❤
-Mrs.Colon❤🇪🇸