1.1

I sat up and looked at him.

"If i told you you would tell the whole school" i said.

"I wouldn't i know you can't trust anyone any more but you can trust me i might be popular but everyone i hang out with at school are fake" he said. He was honestly right. I stayed quiet.

"Do you cut" he asked.

I looked down.

"Yes i do but you wouldn't understand" i said as i looked down.

"Can i see them" he said.

I stretched out my hand and he slowly moved my bracelets. He examined the scars and the fresh cuts my wrists had.

"Why" he asked as he let go of my wrist slowly. And looked at me.

"Because you don't know what its like to not be good enough and worthless and the loneliness you don't know what its like to be drowning in your on thoughts at 3 am. You still have your mom and i don't i have a dad but he can careless if im dead" i said as tears escaped my eyes rolled down my cheek. He brought his thumb to my cheek and wiped my tears.

"I do understand not being enough i have insecurities also im always home alone and i feel worthless at times " he said. And stretched out his arm and showed me his wrist. I saw some scars on his wrists and looked at him he was in tears also. He pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back.

3Rd person pov
She showed him her cuts expecting he would run off but little did she know he was going to show her his scars also. They were closer than they thought.
(End of pov)

In his arms i felt safe. I let go of him and wiped my tears. He did also.

"So can i ask you something " he said.

"Sure" i said.

"What happened to your mom" he asked.

"Well she died a couple years ago in a car accident" i said.

" oh im sorry" he said.

"Its okay don't worry about it we're friends right and we're getting to know each other" i said.

"Yeah we are" he said.

"Well what was your reason to do this " i asked him.

"Well over thinking does kill your happiness and insecurities aren't making shit any better "he said.

"I know i understand " i said.

"The thing that helps me is music and my guitar" i said.

"But look alexis you are so beautiful and really kind " he said.

"Well look once people start telling you shit all the time you start believing in it" i said.

"To me you are like that shinning star right there " he said as he looked up and point at the sky full of stars.

I looked down at my scars. He picked up my chin and made me look into his gray eyes. I notice how they change color its amazing.

"Look i really don't care what anyone says about you because to me your perfect " he said as he let go of my chin and put a loose stran of hair behind my ear.
His lips were just inches away. He leaned in and so did i. I closed my eyes and then felt his lips touch mine. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and look down.

"Look erick your a nice guy and a pretty cute one too but its just that im not ready for a relationship right now im sorry" i said.

"Its okay i understand but as long as we're friends im fine " he said.

"Thanks for understanding" i said as pulled him in a hug.

"Are you cold" he asked.

"A little bit " i said. It was a little windy.

He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders.

"Here" he said.

"Thanks"i said.

"Also look now we're two and we can get through this " he said.

"Yeah we can" i said.

"We should get going" he said.

"Yeah i have to work tommrow" i said.

"Oh you work" he asked.

"Yeah i work at victoria secret" i said.

"Cool" he said.

I got up and helped him fold the blanket and put it inside his car. We got in the car and he drove
We were talking about school and then he stopped in front of my house.

"Thanks for the invite" i said.

"Thanks for the food" he said.

"Okay goodnight" i said and got off his car.

I walked in my lonely house and walked upstairs. I forgot i had ericks sweater on. I took it off and changed into my pjs. It was 12 at night. I got in my bed and started thinking about what happened moments ago. How erick understood me and how he had scars just like me. Thoughts ketp me awake untill 3 am. I drifted off to sleep.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I got the feels writing this chapter and also did you expect this? And im in tears rn bc im at my cousins house bc my cousin died bc of an overdose on drugs so im sobbing rn 😭 -Mrs.Colón ❤🇪🇸