1.8

We were talking about my friend Lauren,geo and Maxso. Then we heard footsteps crunching the leaves. Then Erick walked up to a guy.

"Yo what's up Erick" said a pretty good looking boy.

"Thanks for coming thru joel"Erick said as he did a hand shake.

"No problem anything for my best friend " the Joel guy responded as he gave Erick a towel.

"Alexis here"Erick said to me as he handed me a towel.

"Thanks" I said.

"Alexis is is Joel, Joel this is Alexis"Erick said as he smiled an covered himself with the towel.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"What's up I'm Joel"he said and I shaked his hand as he gladly shaked mine.

A girl then came behind Joel. She was super pretty. She was light tanned and had long blonde hair.

"Joel I thought you got eaten by a wolf don't scare me like that" said the girl to Joel as Joel turned back.

"Look Dinah nothing happened to me I just gave Erick and Alexis the towels I brought them" he said.

"Yeah I forgot shit" she said.

"Dinah what's up" Erick said to the girl.

"Yo what's up" he girl said to her as she waved at him. And smiled at me.

"Dinah this is Alexis my friend" Erick said to her.

"Sup I'm Dinah Jane" she said as she lifted up her head.

Dinah Jane (aka my queen)

"Hi I'm Alexis" I said to her as I returned a smile at her

"Erick chistopher told me he's having a party and if you want to go and you can bring Alexis" Joel said.

"I'm down are you?" Erick said to me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Alright we should get going then" erick said.

"Okay bye guys we'll see you there" Joel said.

"Wait Alexis hold up" Dinah screamed.

"Yeah" I said to her.

"Can I have your number girl" she asked.

"Yeah girl" I said. She handed me her phone and I typed in my number and I handed her the phone.

"Ill text you the address later okay" Dinah said as he smiled at me.

"Alright"I did and smiled and she left running after Joel since he left before her.

"Bye" me and Erick said and waved at them as they left.

We started picking up our stuff and got back to the car. Erick drove me to my house. We arrived to my drive way of my house.

"Thanks for everything Erick I loved the necklace" I said and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I glad you liked it" he said as he smiled at me and looked at my eyes with his amazing green eyes.

"What time do I pick you up?"he asked.

"Um nine sounds good" I said as I opened the car door.

"Okay" he said.

"okay bye thanks again"I said and hopped off the car. I opened my house and my abusive father wasn't there I was so happy and relieved.

I walked updtairs to my room and dropped everything in the corner of my room and I then took of my shoes. I jumped onto my bed and I fell asleep.

Short but I updated sorry I've been lagging but I've gotten vv lazy and it sucks but I'm going to get my shit together now and actually update this story now. Anyways ily💓byeee
-Emely colón 🖤