0.7

*Skip to after school bc why not*

Alexis pov
*Bell rings*
Ughhh finally the bell rang the day felt endless. I got my stuff and shoved it in my back pack. I walked out and got my phone out from my back pocket. And i started walking towards the gate. I was on my feed on instagram. I got to the parking lot and got in my range rover. I drove home while listening to j balvin. I got home and unlocked my door. I threw my back pack to the couch and kicked off my shoes. I walked over to the fridge and got a cold water bottle. I walked back to my couch and got the control. I turned on the tv and i started clicking through the channels. I finally found Mtv and started watching ridiculousness. I was laughing my ass off until my phone vibrated on the coffee table. I checked it and saw i had a text message.

From: unknown
Hey mami

Me:
Who is this 💁

From:unknown
Its erick

Me:
Oh hey

From:Erick
So when do we start on the project???

Me:
Umm later is fine

From: Erick
Hb 6

Me:
Sure

From:Erick
Aight see u lates cutie

Me:
K byeee

Erick makes me feel something but i just dont want to get hurt again. Like i feel butterflies inside of me. And stuff but im trying not to pay attention to them because im gonna be the one getting hurt. So im not gonna fuck up my life again like it happened with andrew. I ketp watching tv because i finished my homework in class. I checked the time and it was 6. I got my backpack and put my mac book in it. I got in my car. But the stupid car wouldn't start. Fuck. I called erick.

It dialed and he finally picked up.
Erick:hello

Me:he um how about you come to my house because my car broke down in my drive way.

Erick:Aight ill see you in a bit

Me:k bye

Erick : wait were do you live

Me: across the mc Donalds by the freeway

Erick: aight bye

I hung up and went to the garage and got my dads tools. I put on some jean shorts and a black shirt and a red bandanna. I started working on because i need it for school tommrow. I saw a black Mercedes parked in front of my house. But i kept on working on the car. I saw a guy walking over. I went under car and checked if any oil wasn't leaking.

"Alexis" i heard a voice say.

It scared me and i hit my forehead under the car.

"Fuck" i said and slid out.

I looked up and there stood erick with some drinks in his hand.

"Are you okay" he asked.

"Umm its just a scratch" i said covering my forehead and sitting down.

"Here let me help " he said held up his hand and i gladly took. I stood up. And he walked me inside the house. I sat down on the couch.

"Do you have any ice packs" he asked.

"Yeah they're in the freezer" i said.

He walked over towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. He walked back to me and gave me the ice pack. I put it on my forehead and stayed like that for about 5 minutes. We stayed silent.

"Did i scare you" he said breaking the silence.

"Yeah because i thought you were gonna come later " i said.

I sat back up and looked at him because he was sitting next to me.

"Ohh you want Starbucks" he said.

"I mean i guess if you say so" i said playing around.

"Here i got you a mocha frappuccino" he said.handing me the drink.

"Omg really thats my favorite" o said and took a sip.

"Same "he said.

"What do you want to watch " i asked grabbing the controller.

"Whatever you want" he said.

"Are you sure"i said.

"Yeah"he said.

"Here i gotta go and finish fixing my car" i said getting up.

"You need help" he said.

"Sure" i said.

We walked back out and i got back to work. Erick helped me and we finished quickly. He helped me put away the tools. We walked back in the house and i went to my room and changed real quick. I walked down and got my computer and took ilt to the kitchen table. Erick sat down next to me and i brought my binder and pencil. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"You what something to drink" i asked him.

"Umm a water bottle sounds fine" he said back.

I bent down and got the cold water bottles and went and sat back down.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys sucky update but next update will be better sorry for the wait but i was on writers block but i already got ideas. So prepare yourself for more updates because im out of summer!!! And now i have more time but im still gonna be busy bc of my quinceanera practices and we are still preparing my fifteen. So yeah anyways ily babes and don't forget to vote.-Mrs.Colon❤💋