"Dark Moon. Thank you for coming so quickly." He turned towards Nick.

"Alpha Jake." Nick said.

"Alpha S. Winters." Jake said. I had changed my last name so I wouldn't be recognized by name. This was my cue. I roared my engine.

"No. Our Alpha is right there." Nick said pointing towards the sky. "Back up people." He said. They did.

"Where?" Jake asked.

"There." Nick said pointing to the spot I flew over at that second. I came to a stop, motorcycle wheels squealing, smoke rising around me.

The crowd was gaping at me. They still thought I was a guy. I had my hair up in my helmet. I took it off and shook out my hair, and stepped off my bike.

"Alpha Jake, I'M Alpha S. Winters of Dark Moon. Nice to meet you." I said with a smirk, and held out my hand. He took it and I flipped him onto his back, but not before I felt sparks.

"LESSON NUMBER ONE," I yelled to Midnight pack, "Never trust Your Opponent. WE BEGIN TRAINING NOW!" My team stripped out of our riding clothes and into training clothes. Girls had sports bras and spandex. Boys wore basketball shorts.

**********

{Jake's POV}

I heard tires squealing and walked outside and faced men(in white t-shirts, leather jackets, black jeans, and black combat boots), women(in either white tank tops or white crop tops, leather jackets, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots), and motorcycles. I turned towards the person I thought to be alpha.

"Dark Moon. Thank you for coming so quickly." I turned towards Alpha guy.

"Alpha Jake." Alpha guy said.

"Alpha S. Winters." I said. I roared my engine.

"No. Our Alpha is right there." Alpha guy said pointing towards the sky. Ahh delusional? "Back up people." He said. They did.

"Where?" I asked.

"There." Alpha guy said pointing to the spot a guy-I think- on a motorcycle flew over at that second. He came to a stop, motorcycle wheels squealing, smoke rising around him.

The crowd was gaping at him. He took off his helmet-okay she took off her helmet and shook out her hair, and stepped off the bike.

"Alpha Jake, I'M Alpha S. Winters of Dark Moon. Nice to meet you." She said with a smirk, and held out my hand. I took it and I flipped my onto my back, but not before I felt sparks. My second chance mate? But I don't want one. I still want Sara. My little fox. My wolf started wagging his tail in my head. 'Thanks for joining me' I told him sarcastically.

"LESSON NUMBER ONE," Alpha Winters yelled to my pack, "Never trust Your Opponent. WE BEGIN TRAINING NOW!" Dark Moon began stripping into their training uniforms. Girls had sports bras and spandex. Boys wore basketball shorts. I got up and yelled to my pack.

"You heard the Girl! Get moving!" I yelled. I watched as Winters ran towards the training field. I watched in amazement. I haven't seen her before, yet she knows her way around. Strange. I saw Kim look at Winters and ran after her. She looked more lively than she had in the past year since Sara left. Must be eager to train.

**********

{Sara's POV}

My mate, AKA Jake, still didn't recognize me. I started walking towards their training field, when I felt a hand on my arm. I looked back and saw... Kim?

"Yes?" I asked, not sure if she recognized me.

"Cut the crap sista, you and I both know who you really are." She said. I looked at her and smiled and gave her a tight hug.

"I told you I'd be back, didn't I?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me back.

"I can't believe you're Alpha!" She suddenly exclaimed. I chuckled.

"I know right! So. You ready for training sista?" I asked. She shook her head, I laughed.

"Still as honest as ever." I said to her. She smiled bashfully and I ran over to the center of the training field. I waited two minutes before I lost my patience with Midnight pack. My pack was here.

"MIDNIGHT PACK! HURRY UP! BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN FRONT OF MY FACE IN THIS FIELD, GO RUN 100 LAPS AROUND THE LAKE! NOW" I screamed. The midnight pack looked at me like I was crazy.

"OKAY, NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN HUMAN FORM. NOW GO GO GO!" I yelled. They realized I was serious and took off running, all except Jake.

"Winters, I'm your second chance mate." Jake said to me. I laughed.

"No. You aren't. Now go run those laps before we leave. You weren't here now RUN!" I said, accidentally using some of my power. He started running. I smirked and started running with them. I was easily the fastest if them all. Wow Jake. What did you ever teach them? How to make popcorn? Or did someone do that for them. Geez. These people were only on like their 75th lap, and I was almost done with 150. I was doing double what they were, just to spice things up.

'Guys. I think we might not start training them today. I mean look at them!' I mind linked my pack. They all agree. We would stop going easy tomorrow.

**********

{Jake's POV}

By the time my pack had completed their 100 laps, and were drenched in sweat, Dark Moon completed 200, and hadn't even broken a sweat, and were chasing each other around, as if they didn't just run for like an hour!

"LISTEN UP!" Winters called as both packs jumped to attention. Even I did. "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. THIS WAS THE EASY PART. TOMORROW IS WHEN WE START THE HARD STUFF. NOW. EVERYONE. GO GET YOUR REST. WE GET UP EARLY TOMORROW!" She yelled. I gaped, along with the rest of my pack. This, running in human form for an hour, was the easiest training they'd do? Crap.

I mind linked an omega we used, the kid took Sara's place as slave, and told her to come and show our guests to their rooms. She instantly showed up.

"Take our guests to the guest house, and come get me when their Alpha is ready to talk, and tell her I need to speak with her." I ordered. The girl nodded and scurried off.

**********

{Sara's POV}

I saw a girl limp towards us and I immediately ran to her. She cringed and looked ready to be hit.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked taken aback by my words. She nodded and winced.

"Follow me to your rooms." She said and rubbed her side. Realization dawned on me that she took my place as slave.

"Hun, did the pack hurt you?" I asked her, after stopping her. She shook her head, but her eyes said yes.

"No." She lied.

"Nick, Max, and Kyle. Pick her up. We are carrying her to the guest rooms and treating her wounds. Come on." I said. The girl looked fearful.

"Don't hurt me. I'm just doing as I'm told!" The girl panicked.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay. We won't hurt you. I'm gonna tell you a story about the girl who was in your place a little over a year ago. Okay?" I cooed. The girl instantly calmed down, and the boys picked her up. She tensed up, so I put my hand on her cheek lightly.

"Follow me." I said, and led them to the guest house.