Chapter [27]

Skylar's POV

"Morning beautiful." Damon whispered in my ear as I started to wake up. "Morning." I smiled snuggling into his side. But that didn't last long........"Skylar?! You up?!" Jenna yelled from downstairs. "Yeah! Be down in a minute!" I yelled back. "I'll be right back." I sighed. "Yes, Jenna?" I asked sitting next to Ric, as I smirked knowing the reason why he's here so early, while the heat flowed up his neck making him blush.

"Sky. Stop embarrassing Ric." She laughed. "But I need you to go upstairs and get ready. When your done you're helping Ric and I set up for a barbeque. Mason's coming." Jenna said as I nodded and went back upstairs to see Damon still in bed. "I assume the barbeque with Mason Lockwood was your idea." I guessed straddling him to the bed.

"You know me so well." Damon smirked placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. "Just don't do anything that will get you killed. Or I'll have to kill you." I joked before he caught my lips with his. I moaned into the kiss as I grinded on him, making Damon groan. "As much as I want to continue this," I panted after breaking the kiss. "I need to get ready."

"Okay." Damon sighed as I grabbed an outfit from my closet. "I'll be back. Love you." Damon said kissing my cheek before camping away.

Third Person's POV

(Was too lazy to write this part so I just posted the video from the TV Show😂😂😂 All Rights Go To TVD, The CW, Julie Plec, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

At The Lockwoods

"Hey, you two have a second?" Tyler asked as Bre and Mason were about to leave. "No, there's a barbeque at Skylar's." Bre said as Mason grabbed his keys. "Come on. You can't keep dodging me." Tyler frowned. "I'm freaking out."

"What do you want me to say? Yeah, I, turned into a wolf. It's not gonna happen to the two of you." Mason stated. "How do you know?" Bre asked curiously. "You're not gonna trigger the curse. Your dad didn't know about this. Neither did I until it happened." Mason explained. "How does it get triggered?" Tyler asked.

"Ignorance is bliss. Trust me, I know." Mason stated. "You show up back in town with some family secret curse, and you expect us not to ask questions?" Tyler scoffed. "I can't say anything more. I'm sorry guys." Mason said. "It's just better if I don't."

"You ever find the moonstone?" Bre asked after Mason turned his back to Tyler. "Do you know where it is?" Mason asked. "What's so special about it?" Tyler frowned. "I told you. It was my mother's. It's sentimental." Mason shrugged. "Look, just don't worry about it." Mason smiled then left with Bre to the Gilbert residence.

At The Salvatore Boarding House

"You shouldn't read someone's journal." Stefan frowned taking it from Katherine, replacing it with a glass of blood. "Sorry. It was just so tempting. It just sat there saying, 'Read Me, Read Me'. Oh, and I read you don't drink human." Katherine said interested while drinking the blood. "And about your werewolf sighting. That must have come to a surprise. Especially how Skylar and wolves share similar traits."

"What do you know about Skylar or the wolves?" Stefan frowned. "You mean she didn't tell you guys?" Katherine asked. "I'm Serrina's, or Skylar's, whatever she goes by, sister." Katherine smirked. "No. She told us. We just it was impossible. Now, why haven't you talked to her?" Stefan asked. "Let's just say I'm waiting for the right time. Last time we saw each other before she died, we left on bad terms." Katherine frowned.

"What do you know about werewolves?" Stefan asked. "I know not to pet one. Their bite can kill us. It's best to stay clear of them during a full moon." Katherine sighed standing up. "And how do you know this?" Stefan asked curiously. "Who do you think was responsible for ridding this town of vampires in 1864?" Katherine answered with a question. "Founding Families." Stefan shrugged. "Leaded by........" Katherine trailed off boredly. "The Lockwoods." Stefan sighed.