Waiting Outside The Lines Part 20 (BoyxBoy)

Zacznij od początku

"Hahaha! Come on, Evan! Are you gonna get naked or what? What's the magic word here? Abracadabra, open sesame!" He giggled. I was pulling my shirt off before he even finished asking the question, simultaneously using my feet to kick my shoes over to the side. Greyson turned and got on all fours on the bed, crawling over to the nightstand, and then he leaned over the side to fiddle with something.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm plugging my phone in. My battery's crazy low." He stretched for the outlet, which was just out of his reach. He kept sliding further forward, his cute little rump wiggling like a baby piglet in front of my ravenous eyes. I silently licked my lips as I watched his pert cheeks jiggle and shake with every movement, getting so hard that I completely forgot that I was supposed to finish taking my pants off. Even when Greyson reached the outlet and plugged his charger into the wall, I found it hard to pull my horny gaze away from it. "I always try to keep my phone charged to at least forty percent in case the studio calls or..." He looked back over his shoulder at me before stopping mid sentence. He smiled. "Are you staring at my butt?"

I had to snap out of it and put my brain back in working order. "Huh? No! Hehehe!"

"Yes you were. You were staring at my butt."

I tried to protest through a flurry of infatuated giggles. "Honestly, I wasn't."

"Well, why NOT? You're my boyfriend, aren't you? Technically, you're the only one who's really allowed to look at it." He said, and wiggled it temptingly for me to see.

"Goddammit, you're hot!" I laughed, and I yanked my pants down to the floor to step out of them, jumping onto the bed with him, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs and my white socks. Greyson immediately rolled over to spread his legs and invite me into his full body embrace. Our lips connected, tongues touching, arms and legs wrapped around one another. The need for sexual release was causing me to thrust my hips into his warm cradle, but it was the beauty and grace of his tender kiss that forced me to slow down and fully enjoy the moment. Sometimes Greyson smiles while he's kissing me. I just realized that. It's this really sweet, really sensual, smirk that usually causes me to sigh from the joy it brings me. I can feel the delightful change in his lips, and it always makes me smile too. Soft giggles follow shortly after, and I squeeze his body tight as I slowly hump myself into him, a surge of erotic tingles tickling me from the waist down. The feeling of my hardness lined up against his own, both shafts sliding back and forth against one another...it was enough to leave me totally breathless.

From the building urgency in our movements, it was becoming clear that this was going to be over much sooner than later if we didn't calm down. So I simply pressed myself down on him while catching my breath and kissing him with a little less intensity. I mean, it's not like we're only going to do this once tonight...but the first time is always the most...ummm...explosive. If you know what I mean.

Our lips disconnected, and I propped myself up on my elbows to look down upon my sweetheart and admire him for everything that he was. His eyes half closed, a dreamy smile, cute little nose...hehehe, it baffles me how I got lucky enough to be able to lay here almost naked with a boy of this caliber. It's crazy. I chuckled as I noticed that his hair all disheveled and out of place. Even when it's messy, it's still sexy. Maybe even more so.

"What are you laughing at?" He moaned, craning his neck up to kiss me again.

"Your hair, hehehe, it's all over the place."

"So? It's your fault it looks like this." He grinned. "I know." I smiled. "Here, hold on..." I used my hand to try to press it down a little bit. I wasn't making my progress though. "I don't think I'm very good at this. Ooh, it's still a little wet..."