Waiting Outside The Lines Part 5 (BoyxBoy)

"Waiting Outside The Lines 5"

It took a few minutes for me to shake off some of the excess jitters of nervousness that I had, coming back to the set so late. The director was already setting up the next scene and I was trying to get my brain back in tune with what I was supposed to be doing here before actually making contact with anyone on set. Did I remember my lines? Did I remember the blocking? Did I have my hair and make up right? Shake it off, Evan. Get your head in the game. Come on.

I tried to focus. I tried to get back to a somewhat normal reality.

But then it would hit me...

I was just kissing and dry humping Greyson Chance in the middle of the woods! And he loved every erotic minute of it! I'd think about it, and my mind would suddenly go blank. I mean...wow...it's like I can still taste him. I can still feel the slow twisting of his warm, wet, tongue in my mouth. I can still feel his fingertips clutching tightly to my back. I can still feel the hard lump in his pants grinding against me as my hips pushed him down into the ground beneath us. I swear, I could still smell the scent of him on my clothes. Every few seconds, I could feel myself swelling to almost full hardness, and I'd have to distract my thoughts in order to stop it from obscenely poking out in front of me for everybody on set to see. God, I hope they don't catch it on camera. I can just see it now...'The Walking Dead', Episode #607...actor Evan Elliot gets a big BONER on camera! That'll be a great career move for me, I'm sure.

Still...I couldn't stop thinking about him. I kept actually reaching up to physically touch my lips. Just because I knew that he had been kissing me there. Just because I wanted to feel it again. And I just might, once we finish filming for the day. I sighed out loud as thoughts of me being all tangled up in Greyson's arms and legs again ran rampant through my mind.

Ugh, I need some water. Yeah...I've got to walk over to the catering truck and get myself some water.

Was he really going to...um...put his mouth on my...?

"Hey, Evan..." Came a cheerful voice from over my shoulder. I turned my head to see Chandler standing there with a bit of a smirk. I didn't even realize that I had walked past him until he called out my name. Wow...I MUST be dizzy in the head to not see someone as dreamy as Chandler Riggs strolling by.

"Hey..." I said softly. I kind of gave him a bit of an awkward wave, and then started walking again to get some bottled water.

Much to my surprise...Chandler said, "Hey. I mean...what's up? Where are you going?"

I think it just kind of shocked me. Because...well...Chandler never really talked to me before. I mean, he was always nice to me. 'Polite' is more like it. But he actually seemed to want to engage me in an actual conversation this time. So I stopped and said, "Oh...I was...well...I was thirsty." Yikes. Is that the best I can come up with? This is Chandler Riggs here, dammit!

"Me too." He said. "Wait up. I'll come with you."

He's coming with me? He's...I mean, he's like...ok. Yeah. He's coming with me. That's...um...normal. Totally normal.

Breathe, Evan. Breathe.

"So, you went out for lunch, huh?" He asked me as we were walking off set.

I was SO not used to this. I mean...I had this nervous wiggle in the center of my stomach that wouldn't let me speak normally. I was like, "Y-y-yeah. I just...I think I wanted to get away for a while. So...." I trailed off, peeking at Chandler out of the corner of my eye. Jesus, does he know how cute he is? Seriously. Does he just look at himself in the mirror naked and just appreciate every sexy inch of himself, or what? Because that's what I would do if I was him for a day. And I'd take pictures. LOTS of pictures!