Waiting Outside The Lines Part 15 (BoyxBoy)

"Waiting Outside The Lines 15"

The oxygen that I was struggling so hard to inhale and exhale at a regular pace during that moment might as well have been made out of a coagulated glob of wet cement! I couldn't get enough life-giving air into my system to function physically, or even enough to use my brain to think my way out of this situation. I felt like I needed more time to think, but my growing cluster of naïve emotions were threatening to strangle the LIFE out of me if I didn't wise up and make a decision in the next couple of seconds. One that would take this one golden moment and make it the most incredibly HOT few minutes of my entire teenage existence! But I COULDN'T make that choice, you know? I just...I didn't know HOW!!!

In the back of my mind, there was this agitated armada of reckless impulses that fed on every spontaneous sensual feeling that I had ever entertained concerning my baby, Chandler Riggs, and my far away sweetie, Asa Butterfield, since I was old enough to know that these blasted hormones had more of an impact on me and my behavior than I ever thought possible. Two boys who have been filling in the naughtiest parts of my sopping wet, bed sheet, explosions for the last two or three years now! How awesome would it be to stop merely jacking off all alone in the darkness of my bedroom over their intangible phantoms...and, instead, get a chance to actually TASTE the warm gushing seed of both boys on the flat of my tongue in real life??? Even if it was just this ONE time, it would be better than having it remain as some stupid fantasy in the back of my mind. An unanswered question that I was sure to regret in the long run.

I could make this work! I could turn this into something REAL!

It was both an intense sexual craving and a nostalgic revisiting of the first primal urges I ever felt and accepted for other boys in general, combined. To me...it was the temptation of the most forbidden fruit there was. This was truly the City Of Gold...and it was being offered to me without consequence! Without sacrifice! All I had to do was smile...and say yes.

The very thought of licking both boys from head to toe had me gasping for breath while helplessly wiggling and tapping my feet in anticipation. There's no way that I'm going to be able to last long! I didn't last that long with just ONE hot celebrity boy in my arms! I'm supposed to figure out what to do with the massive brain overload of TWO of them? At the same time? I don't even know how the logistics of such a naughty proposition would WORK! I mean, like...who gets on top of who? Do we just make a big sandwich or something? Who do I kiss? I'd love to make out with Asa first! I think Asa would totally be hot about the whole thing! Then again, Chandler's lips would be sooooo soft and amazing! Maybe should kiss him first, and let Asa kiss the side of my neck or something. And once we get naked, we could just...

Wait!

Wait wait WAIT! No! What am I thinking? I can't do this? Why am I even considering it? That's just stupid!

What about Greyson? I mean...I've never had a 'boyfriend' before. Never. I don't even know if Greyson and I are really together yet. Well...we ARE...but are we? I wish I had a contract or something to look over, detailing the rules behind this kind of thing. Kind of like the one I signed to be on "The Walking Dead". When it comes to one of those things, there's nothing left up to interpretation. No changing the deal at the last minute. No walking away from it without having to deal with the harsh fire and brimstone of unspeakable consequences afterward. It was all stated in writing. Everything was clear. But...as happy as Greyson made me, I found myself suddenly searching for hidden 'loopholes' that would make this crazy situation okay.

I feel bad about that. Really bad.

"Geez, Evan...you're literally trembling right now!" Asa smiled, rubbing my shoulder. "Are you sure you're ok?"