Waiting Outside The Lines Part 19 (BoyxBoy)

"Waiting Outside The Lines 19"

I don't know if it was the fact that I was lost in a dreamlike state of mind over the conversation that I just had with my sweetie, Greyson, on the phone...or the fact that I was sporting one of the biggest, hardest, BONERS ever...and was afraid to get out of the car before I adjusted that bad boy and hid it from the watchful eye of the public...but I refused to get out of that car until I felt like I was ready. I just wanted to relax for a few minutes. Take in this cherished moment and enjoy it for all it was worth. 

I leaned my head back and just sighed out loud, my eyes closed as I tried to absorb it all. What the hell did I do in my life to deserve something like this? Who do I owe? I've got to be seriously in debt to somebody for bringing Greyson into my life and opening his heart to me. Things like this don't just 'happen', do they? Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Who knows?

When I heard a gentle tap on the car window beside me, I half expected it to be my mom coming to see what was taking me so long. But when I opened my eyes...Chandler Riggs' bright blue specs were staring back at me. His long hair gracefully cascading down to the corners of his adorable smile. It caught me off guard, and I immediately sat up straight in my seat, trying to get control of my senses.

Chandler giggled at my fidgety reaction to his presence, and he had to make a few hand gestures to remind me to roll down the car window so he could actually talk to me. "Oh! Ummm, right! Hold on!" I pressed the button, and the window didn't move. Then I thought about it, and the car wasn't on. Damn electronic window! I told him to hang on, but I don't know if he heard me or not. I dug around in my pants pockets for my mom's car keys. Where did I put them? Shit! "Just...gimmee a second! I think I...ummm...just hold on..." I heard a rattle in my left pocket and quickly shoved my hand as deep into my pocket as I could. It wasn't until the fabric of my jeans stretched and pressed down on my throbbing erection that I realized that Chandler was standing RIGHT THERE, and could clearly see the obscene lump in my crotch through the clear, glass, window! Why am I so BAD at everything I do???

I attempted to slightly turn my hips away from him so the outline of my excited shaft wouldn't be so obvious, but who knows if it worked or not. I just fished my keys out of my pocket and nervously jammed them into the ignition, turning the car battery on so I could finally get the window down.

"Hehehe, having a little trouble there, Evan?" Chandler giggled.

"No. Not at all. I'm cool." I replied, but I couldn't have been more unconvincing. Especially considering that I was panting and out of breath.

  He looked away from me, trying to conceal his snickers as well as a visible blush. Then he was like, "Well...whatever. Look, the director found a couple of unwanted shadows in the dailies that he didn't catch the first time around. He wants us to come back and do a few reshoots. Just in case they can't fix them in post. He's a stickler for natural filmmaking...sunlight and all. So me and Asa are going back in a few minutes. We need ya, bud. Cool?"

Why are his eyes so blue? Are they SUPPOSED to be like that? Has he been to the special effects trailer for contact lenses, or what? "Ok. I'll ummmm...I'll be there in a few seconds." I said.

He nodded with a smirk. "Alright. Just thought I'd let you know." Then he looked at my bare chest, my shirt still wrapped around my head, and he reached through the window to feel the moist smoothness of my sun-heated skin...saying, "I'm glad you went shirtless with us, dude. It's...you know...hot." Arrrgh! Don't DO that, Chandler!!! Why does he insist on driving me so goddamn CRAZY all the time! "See you on set." He brought two of his fingertips to his lips to kiss them in the cutest way. Then he quickly reached into the car again to press those fingertips to my cheek before giggling and walking away.