Waiting Outside The Lines Part 9 (BoyxBoy)

"Waiting Outside The Lines 9"

Did I accidentally doze off?

Maybe I fainted. Who knows? Seriously...I was SO overwhelmed by the fluttering sensual vibrations of my very first sexual experience with another boy that I completely lost MORE than a few minutes here and there by side. And when I was finally able to regain full consciousness and some level of focus again...I found myself laying in a comfy hotel bed, naked as the day I was born, with THE Greyson Chance snuggled up close and holding me tight in his arms. His eyes closed, his head back on the pillow, long neck fully exposed, his delicious lips parted slightly as he was still trying to get a hold on his labored breathing after such an intense orgasm. If I looked closely enough...I could still see him smiling. Hehehe...my sex made Greyson Chance smile. Cool...

I was so unbelievably relaxed that I hardly wanted to move at all. And yet, the addictive feel of Greyson's warm, flawless, skin against my cheek as I moved to lay my head on his shoulder was too much for me to neglect. Turning my head into his tender embrace allowed me to kiss the supple flesh again and again, with a delicate pressure, and a glee filled smile of my own.

Greyson's smile fully blossomed into the beautiful sight that I had fallen so madly in love with many times since I first got to see it in person. He opened his eyes, but only slightly. He looked at me with a grin that drove me wild with a craving for more. "Evan...you're awake. Hehehe, I..."

NO! I couldn't stop myself! I craned my neck up and swiftly mashed my lips, hard, up against his before he could finish his sentence. Our tongues re-introduced themselves to one another as we began making out with a passion that rivaled the ultimate high that we were still just recovering from, our quivering bodies so hyper stimulated by the sweet friction and chaotic release of a shared virgin experience that it was hard to keep from yelping out with little surprise aftershocks of ticklish delight.

Was I floating? I felt like I was floating. Floating...and never coming down.

If this is what actual 'sex' feels like, and this was only my first time...IMAGINE what this sensation must be like for the confident and well practiced rhythms that Asa and Chandler get into when they wander off together on set and strip down to pleasure each other as often as their limited privacy would allow. It must be mind-blowing!

I can SEE why sex is so addictive. Why it's such an obsession. I've NEVER felt like this before! I have obviously been waiting a long time for this. I sprayed an INHUMAN amount of seed when I came! Ugh! Embarrassing! Sorry...I was excited.

I can still taste Greyson's sweet fluids on the flat of my tongue. I can still catch a hint of the scent that his heated groin left while it was pressed firmly against my face and lips. The few wispy hairs of his adolescent maturity holding in the most potent, and yet subtle, aroma of hot young pheromones...stirred up by feelings of lust. Fueled by the deeper context of the love and friendship that had escalated between us, oh so swiftly. The whole situation fascinated me beyond belief. But I did my best not to think too hard on it all, as my attention should have been totally devoted to my Greyson and nothing else. He deserved that, and so much more.

Every touch seemed to trigger a different emotion within me. His fingers played my trembling body with as much grace and skill and feeling as they did on those blessed piano keys he played on stage. And before I could even shake the cobwebs and dizziness of my last climax out of my head...I was rock hard again, and pressing myself deeply into him as he wrapped his legs, lovingly, around me.

It was soooo much to take in. It was too much of a miracle for my brain to really process. I kept trying to tell myself that it wasn't a dream. I kept trying to feel this extremely REAL event as it was happening...and yet, my body couldn't accept the validity of it. Not at all. I just had to drift along with the soothing current of the dream.