Waiting Outside The Lines Part 20 (BoyxBoy)

I was addicted to the way that Greyson's plush lips connected to mine with such a naughty display of innocence. A playful contradiction that I still couldn't figure out, even after kissing him so many times before. One would think that you would get used to kissing someone like Greyson Chance...that the star struck fan in you would learn to just calm down and treat him like any other person once you got to know him personally. But the honest truth is...I was totally floored by him every time I saw him smile. I was still moved, almost to the point of tears, that he would even like boys in general...much less like 'ME', specifically. The very idea that I could come to this hotel room and just...hold him, and kiss him, and tell him he's beautiful...it was almost more than my fledgling emotions could bear on any given day. I had no precedent, no practice, with a love of this magnitude. A piece of me felt like it was tearing me apart. But another piece of me felt like it was finally making me whole. Both sides can't be right. I mean...can they?

As Greyson and I were kissing, our lips quietly smacking over the sound of the obligatory TV noise in the background...I decided to take both of my hands and run them under the elastic of his boxer shorts. Sliding them down the smooth globes of flesh until I was low enough to grab and squeeze a proper handful and pull him against me. However, Greyson had gotten so hard that his penis had worked its way out of the little slit in the front of his boxers, and was now rubbing against the front of my jeans. Primarily the 'zipper' part.

Instantly, Greyson gasped, and his hips jerked backward as he parted his lips from mine.

I was surprised by the sudden rejection, but was relieved to see him giggle sweetly in response to have his sensitive tip come into contact with something so harsh and rough. "Hehehe, WOW! You seriously need to take these off before we go any further! This is not a good time, right here!"

"Omigod! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" I grinned.

"Not...badly, no. But, yeah, you need to be more naked for this." He had the most genuine laugh of any boy that I had ever heard before. It truly came from his heart. It vibrated in his chest and made you feel warm inside. You never had to second guess its authenticity. He was always just as cheerful and as awesome as you would assume he would be in person. In a world full of fake celebrities and image consulted personalities...it was refreshing to know that sometimes, every once in a while...you can find someone who is everything you were promised they could be.

"Sorry." I giggled. "So...just the pants, or"¦?"

"Just the pants? Hehehe, what? Anything that you leave on, I'm just going to end up ripping off of you anyway. So you might as well cut to the chase, cutie." He told me. He looked so cute doing it that I kissed him on the lips again, even while he was still pushing his hips out to keep away from the iron torture device position right where his blushed, pink, and super sensitive, tip was located. He shook his booty a few times, and then pulled my hands out of his undies to tell me, "Take these off! Get comfortable, already. How long can you stay for?"

"Ten O'Clock. No questions asked. My mom kinda made me promise that I wouldn't give her a hard time." I said, wincing slightly.

"You shouldn't have given her a hard time LAST time, you goofball! Hehehe!"

"I didn't want to leave." I smirked.

"And I didn't want you to leave. But I didn't want you to get in trouble either. Then I couldn't see you."

"I know." I sighed. "I just...I don't like being away from you for any length of time. And when I get a chance to touch you again...it's hard to let go."

I can't say that I was being super romantic when I said it, but Greyson blushed bashfully and said, "Awwwww"¦"

It was a moment of irresistible cuteness that caused me to violently jerk forward and smash my lips against his again. I moaned because I kissed him so HARD! But Greyson eventually put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back a little bit. His boyish grin was almost enough to draw me back in for more, but he kept me at arms length. Then...I happened to look down and see his hardness, still proudly sticking out of his boxers, throbbing along with his rapid heartbeat in lustful anticipation for my touch. His eyes were drawn down as well, and we shared a few stifled snickers over how incredibly excited he was down there! Hehehe! He flexed a bit to make it jump...just once, and my eyes widened with a smile.