#31 - Choices - no. 3 to Teigan

TeigzBbyxo

Back home-
Myself, Simon and Jason now lived in our own home, three bedroom, on a nice street corner in the suburbs. It was lovely, children riding bikes, tweeting birds, willow trees blowing in the wind, it was just the perfect aesthetic for a family life.
It was around 6 days till our wedding, J was waddling fully now, almost walking, he's super close! We're hoping he will walk today or tomorrow, it would be the best present to date. Ever since Si and I got back together the group has been super close, I had gotten close to everyone again, well almost everyone. Cal had been a little funny with me since, but who can blame the guy. I have his baby, don't let him see it, then go back and date my love, he probably hates me, and if I were him, I would too.

"Teigs baby! Come help Jason smells funny!!" I softly giggled as I heard Simon call for me from Jason's room, I walked up the wooden stairs and swiftly opened the door to where my two baby's were.
"Are you struggling there Si?" I smirked and strutted over to the changing station, "here let me change his diaper! You have to do this soon though baby" He pouted and shrugged his shoulders.
"Must I? It smells weird"
"How is it any different from yours?" He sighed defeated and sat down on the bed. That's when it downed on me, I still need to talk to cal, it finished up with Jason and placed him on the floor with his toy cars, he began playing with his favorite blue and sliver Range Rover. Simons face was in awe as he watched his step son play with his toys. "We still gotta make one of those, ya know?" I smiled and looked down at this marvelous creation
"Yeah I know, I hope we have a girl though, it'll be so good, to have a baby girl, and for J to have a baby sister to look after" Si walked over to me and snaked an arm around my waist, "she'd be spoiled rotten" I shushed him and slapped his arm as i blushed and gave the lanky boy a hug. "Yeah she would, by the best father ever" I felt a little squeeze on my waist and I felt Simons heart racing against my shoulder. "Why are you so excited? Your heart is beating faster than a jackhammer!" My happiness disappeared because I thought he was having some sort of seizure! I laughed and flopped down on the floor, "I'm happy, just thinking of you and our second child, our child, makes my heart beat fast"

My heart fluttered at his words, I laid down on the floor, cuddling into his side, and the next thing you know is we have a very happy Jason laying down on both of our chests.
"Mummy?" He churned at me,
"Yeah darling?" I sat up and placed Jason on my lap and Simon sat up too, curious at what this silly boy is going to ask us. "Uncle Harry twold me tat you two are gwetting mawweed?" We smiled and said that we were Jason getting all happy started to try and walk, he was still getting there bless him. He was so close, I know he is.

2 hours later :
**knock knock**
I walked back a little from Cals door and waited for someone to answer. Luckily it was Harry, he greeted me with a hug and we exchanged some pleasantries. He called Cal and he wasn't too happy too see me by the sound of his voice.
"Cal dude, Teigans here! Come say hi!" I slugged back onto their sofa and awaited for him to emerge. But while we were waiting, I decided to tell him a little something. "So uncle Harry huh? What else have you told my son Hazza?" His face went bright red as he thought of an answer. Lucky for him Cal came in and Harry ran like a shot, I giggled knowing how off putting I can be sometimes hahah.
"So what brings YOU here?" He says emphasising the 'you'
"well I've noticed for a while now you've been a little off with me and Simon and I just wondered if you were okay?" He coughed and made sure he was looking me directly in the eye before speaking. "You know what, no I'm not okay, I love you, I've loved you forever, seeing you and him together kills me, knowing he will be brining up MY son is so frustrating, it should be US Teigan! US!!" My face dropped, I didn't know he felt like this; I offered him to see Jason but when he always declined I figured he didn't want to be apart of this. So I told him he couldn't see him anymore, maybe I was wrong" Callum had already walked out of the room so I let myself out, slowly wondering down the streets of London my head spinning from what just happened. So I sat down on a bench. Me being me, managed to sit where Callux could see me, I tried to get up before he got to me, but it was too late, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.
"Hey! I saw you coming out of our building, what's up? You look like you're going to cry." By this time I was already crying and I was pretty sure I had left a mascara mark on his shirt. I sat back down and he followed suit.
"Cal told me everything, Jason, him loving me. It was insane" Callux looked down like he felt guilty and looked me in the eyes. "Listen did you really not notice how he looked at you every day? How he always stopped to talk o you but looked like he was in pain. How he wanted to see his son, as a family with him, not with Simon. That's his child Teigan, his genes"

I never really took in how he felt, I didn't know how. Ugh I've really messed up!

I briefly stood up and brushed myself down, i smiled at Cal as I walked away. I phoned Simon, told him everything and he wasn't mad, more relieved, he told me he knew but just couldn't talk about it cause it hurt him so much  gosh I've messed up so many peoples lives, I couldn't look at myself the same. I stopped in a near by cafe as I waited for Si to pick me up, I ordered a mint got chocolate and sat down in a booth at the back.

*ding*
I picked up my phone and saw that Simon sent me a message saying he was outside, so I grabbed my belongings and threw the empty cup away as I walked out. I jumped in the car and no words were spoken on the drive back home. Simons hand was still rested on my thigh though.
We quickly got out the car and checked in on the baby sitter and Jason, good thing she came on short notice! "So what do we do Teigan?" I snapped back around to look at Simon, his eyes staring blankly into mine. "We can't do anything babe, I love you, nothing will change that, he will just have to learn to deal with it, if I loved him I would of stayed with him when Jason was born" Simon sighed and pulled me in for a hug, his chin rested on my head and we both stood there for ages, hoping the world would go away.

-------- Wedding Day!! --------

"So are you ready?" Sarah said, as she started to curl my hair, it bounced as she did every strand, I looked so different. I broke out of my trance and answered her question, "gosh yeah! Marrying my Minter, I'm so excited!" We all erupted in giggles as we heard a knock at the door.
"Teigan? Babe it's me, we have a problem!" Simons voice echoed through my head and I bolted for the door. "What is it Si?"
"Callum's gone insane! He saying pick him or me and won't get out of the way of the isle! He's mad!" My face became red and my blood was boiling, this is my wedding day! For crying out loud. "Do you believe in any of this you can't see the bride before the wedding?" I waited for an answer, "god no baby, why?" I charged through the door and down the isle, everything mad, that's when I saw him. Cockily titling his head to the side.
"WHAT ARE TOU DOJNG?" I shouted. He smiled "you look beautiful Teigan!" This made me even more mad. "CALLUM THIS IS MY WEDDING DAY, IM MARRYING SIMON GET OVER IT!" His face dropped and he inched close, I took a few steps back, knowing if he got close enough I'd hit him. "I I thought you'd love me. Be with me Teigan!" So I walked towards him and slapped him, "you're dead to me Callum, dead. You've ruined my day, made a mess of everything, we could of been friends, been the same as before, but you just couldn't do it could you, you had to ruin everything."
I sank to the floor and as cal tried to get closer, Simon ran to me and engulfed me in a hug, we sat like that until Simon stood up and faced Callum. "Get your punk ass out of the building, don't talk to us, or Jason ever again"

And that's how it ended, we ended up having a beautiful ceremony, after he left anyway, it made me fall even more in love with Simon. His eyes, lips, hands, everything, but the best part is. It's now 3 months later, I'm pregnant. And having twins, twin girls! And I couldn't be happier.

And we shall name them.

Georgia, Mary-lee, Minter and
Renee, Zoe Louise, Minter.

--------------
I really hoped you enjoyed this! And yeah love you guys! Comment thoughts and ideas, or if you want an imagine:) x