#51 - Jealous / Simon pt 2

I phoned her and we quickly agreed to meet tomorrow morning, a few hours before I had to leave, I explained my predicament and said it would be absolutely fine to move in straight away!

She even agreed to come with me to collect the rest of my belongings, from the sidemen house.

////

It was now about a week later, I had bought the necessities, like a bed, lighting, curtains, etc.

My room was really coming together, the last part was to go collect all my things from the sidemen house. Emily  had come with me to grab everything and load it into the truck. I had asked Josh and Freya to take Simon out so I could do this peacefully but I hadn't heard back from them yet, so I'm hoping he's gone for a few hours, if not this is going to be awkward.

I knocked on the front door and I was greeted by a sad looking vik, with bags under his eyes and depression sinking in his eyes. He smiled weakly and invited me in.
"Vik? You look so ill? What's happened" I walked over to the kitchen where I saw broken glasses, dirty dishes piling up in the sink. I gasped and turned to find josh and freya looking the same as vik. They were all looking at me with hope in their eyes.

I cocked my eyebrow in ease to find out what they wanted.

"Simon, he's been miserable without you. He's ruining everything in the house, everything except your things, he's keeping them so close to him. He's outside right now in the garage so you really don't have long, but will you leave him something to remember you by if you really do leave? He'll need it to get over you"

My eyes were tearing up and I didn't know what to say, I ran upstairs grabbing the boxes and went up to my old room, I noticed how everything like his watches, shoes and bracelets were scattered on the ground but my things were still in the draws. They really weren't joking. Emily saw me as I was packing frantically, she and the others stood by the door, not saying anything just watching as I walked away from someone I really do love.

Emily had now been caught up on everything and really did understand what I had been through.

I had by now packed up everything, i just left my old sidemen jumper that Simon had "She's my girlfriend" patched onto the back, I couldn't take it with me, but it smells like me so I guess I'll leave that.

I asked for some sellotape and closed the boxes, as myself, emily, Freya and josh were carrying the boxes to the car,  Simon walked out of the garage.

He noticed all the boxes, and me. He came running up to me and grabbed my hands, I snatched them from his, and looked down at the floor.

He had red bloodshot eyes, bruised hands, and he was very pale. He looked like he hadn't slept for days.
He was miserable, just like me. Except I had been sleeping, I do that when I am sad. I just sleep and eat. That's it..

"baby.... come back, I didn't mean o hurt you, I'll never talk to another girl like that again, I'll never see Tiffany again" I balled my fists together and stepped back from Simon.

"You shouldn't be telling this to me now, it's too late. You've just thrown three years of your life down the drain. I trusted you, I thought you loved me. If you loved me you wouldn't need to talk to other girls like that. I obviously didn't do it for you that's why you needed others. I get it. I don't think this is fixable, I don't think it will ever be. Just get over me now, I love you, I still do, and I will for a long time. But you need someone else"

He's now crying and on the floor next to my feet, he looks up at me desperately and I just couldn't take it. I walked away, got in the car and waited for emily to join me. I could see Simon staring at me, and I just lost it. I broke down crying.

Emily had now joined me in the car, we drove of in complete silence, we parked at her house, grabbed the boxes put them in my room.

I stayed in there all night, we didn't speak, I just wasn't in the mood and she knew that. It was an eventful night.

It was now the next day.

I awoke up and headed straight for the shower, I still have to work today.
I turn on the hot tap and let it run, I grabbed a towel and placed it over the hot rail.

Grabbing my shower cream, I walked into the shower cubical, and let my thoughts drown out. I could hear the radio playing through out the speakers downstairs. Calum Scott, he was playing.

I got out of the shower and waddled back to my bedroom is despair. It was going to be a long boring day.
I arrived at dreams, and walked to the staff room. I just needed a coffee right now. I poured myself a two sugar, black coffeee, which perked me right up.

All of the boys had tried contacting me now, each telling me to take Simon back to stop him whining. I would. But they aren't even thinking about me, just themselves.

They should be watching out for him, not leaving him in sadness. He needs comforting. Not rejecting.

Four hours later, just before I was allowed to go to lunch, Simon, Harry and Vik were stood right in front of me.

I wasn't going to pretend like I didn't know them, my boss had seen all of them before. But I did anyone would do in my situation. I ran outside. Crying.

A few seconds later, I felt Simons presence next to me.
"hey.. how are you doing?" I laugh

"you know, great, knowing my boyfriend probably cheated for on me for years and I didn't even know. Having the man I love make me feel like he never loved me. Yeah I fucking great"
I scoffed and sat down on the path, he sat besides me and he placed his hand on my leg.
"I do love you, and I'm so sorry. I don't even know what came over me. I know it's an excuse, I won't lie. It's pathetic. But I do love you so much, and you're the only one I need, if you give me one more chance, we can fix this"

I looked down at his hand, I hadn't moved it because I didn't have to guts. I do still love him but I dont think this is fixable.

"You have one condition. This won't be back to the old times straight away, you have to re earn my trust. It's all gone Si, all of it.
So I'll be staying with Emily, every week end, I want a date with you. I want you to be only thinking about me, in that way. You can have friend girls of course, like I can friend boys. But if you ever speak or think about one of them in the same light you think of me. We're done. For good. Understood?" He understood, and nodded.

He held out his hand, asking for a handshake. I laughed a little, and pulled him in for a hug, his hands found his way to my waist, mine to his neck. I liked this, I had missed this.