#52 - All you had to do was stay

I was Viks girlfriend

Well you know why he dumped me right?

No?

Let me fill you in then. It was last month, the man of my dreams let me too far into his life, then he locked me out. Forever.

———————— Four months ago.

"All you had to do was stay,  had me in the palm in of your hand. Then why'd you have to go lock me out when I let you in" played in the background as I made Viks favourite food, pancakes!

I was just adding in the last egg, when I felt two hands wrap around my waist.
I was swivelled back around "hey baby" I spoke, Vik placed a soft hand upon my cheek and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Mhmm hello beautiful. Making pancakes I see"

I giggled softly whilst mixing up the mixture, Vik took a seat on the breakfast bar whilst I continued to cook. I could hear his phone tapping away, meaning he's obviously texting someone. I bet it's Lachlan. "Hey babe, how's Lachlan?" I didn't hear anything from Vik for a few seconds and realised he's put his phone down on the counter, "what's up baby?" His eyes were red and puffy, picking up his phone he turned it around and showed me the messages.
——
Lachlan - hey man, I have some news for you. 😶

Vik - hey bud, what is it? Hope it's all good over there 😆

Lachlan - uh man, it isn't great, I don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything, but I don't think I want to be apart of the pack anymore. It's just I need to do this YouTube thing alone, no groups or anything. Hope you aren't mad.
——
Damn this has to hurt Vik, he is so close to Lachlan, this is really bad.

I pulled out my phone and quickly typed in Lachlans name for FaceTime, I placed in on the counter whilst Vik went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Hey y/n. Has Vik told you yet? You look kinda angry" I was fuming.

"Well noooo, no I'm not mad that you've totally just crushed Vik. Nope not hurt his feelings at all. How could you do this over TEXT Lachlan. TEXT. This is so crappy for him. You know how much he loves you guys, he's so involved this is going to kill him" I was crying by now but I didn't care.

Lachlans face was low. He was feeling the guilt. "I am so sorry. I just needed to say it"  he breathed "I didn't know it was going to affect him this bad" I scoffed.

"You didn't know. He tells you everything. How did you forget about his emotional attachment. You know that he locks people out after things like this. He isn't going to talk to me about this, you know. This is going to take a massive strain out on our relationship and yours"

Vik was coming down the stairs. "Viks coming. Bye" I hung up on Lachlan and continued to flip pancakes. "Vik, do you feel okay" He didn't answer, just nodded his head.

"Pancake?" I held out a plate of pancakes for him. He usually never declines my pancakes. But he did. Pushed the plate back towards me and grabbed his phone from the counter, and left out the front door.

Well oh shit. This isn't good. Swiftly I turned off the gas, the oven got changed and ran outside go find Vik. But he's gone. Even took his car.

I ran inside and frantically knocked of Simons door. He's my bestfriend he will know exactly what to do. I explained the situation to him and he told me to grab his keys and get the pancakes seeming as Vik loves them. And he's hungry.

I did so whilst Simon changed and sat in the car waiting for him to get in and drive. A few moments later Simon got in the car and started driving.

"Do you have any idea on where he'd go?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. The old theatre. He told me this was where him and Lachlan used to go as there little spot before he met you. They haven't been since" Simon answered. My head hung low. Have I been separating Vik and Lachlan.

"I think it's better if you stay in the car if we do find Vik. It may be better if I talk to him first?" I agreed it was probably a good idea.

I just hope we find him fast before he starts locking everyone out again. I just want him to stay. Stay as him.