#26 What do you want?

First thank you for 16K on the book! That's amaZing!! ❤🌹

Simon- What do you want?

I thought I told you already! Just leave okay, I can't deal with this - this stupid obsession you have with me! It's creepy okay. Leave.

The words crept back into your mind, clawing like a dog on a door.. He said that. Just because he dated a "fangirl" huh, why wasn't I surprised. He can better than me, he's a celebrity now. He's known. I guess I was just his "help line" as he told me. I was there to make him look good.
It's going up right now, bottles up right now. Chris brown blasted through my headphones as I drowned out the world around me. This was Simon and my playlist, god his music choice was always pretty crap. Eh, it isn't really non expected.

I opened up my instagram account to see that I had been verified, that was nice, I'll probably be un verified later, once I tell the world Simon and I broke up, we'll never mind, I guess no one will care.

I decided to post a black and white picture, of me and my best friend, Adrianna.. it is international women's day, so why not. The likes were flooding in, it had been posted for about one minute and it already had 35,000 likes! That's amazing.

I had decided to flick through my comments, I saw a few of my old friends and a couple of the friends I had made through Simon.

KSI commented - 😻😻😻
Zoellla commented - so beaut!!x
ChrisMD commented - helloo🌹
Adrianna commented - love oo x

Giggling I replied back to a couple of fans and to the guys, until I got a message from Simon.
"Hey listen, I know things were a bit rash last night, but you can always apologise and we can get back to where things had been left- I'll be over soon :) xx"

That was bull**** I didn't do anything, I was just speaking about how I was watching his video and that I loved his new golf videos I was just being a supportive girlfriend. I am not apologising for that. Ugh.

30 minutes later--
*Knock Knock*
"Hey Y/N, List-" I interrupted him, if he thinks he can just get away with his words to me then god no. "No no Simon, listen here, last night I was just trying to support you and tell you that the videos you were producing were so good! I wanted to be a good girlfriend to you and if you see that then that's fine, but I will not be apologising to you, I have not done anything wrong, if anything you need to apologise to me, and if you don't want to do that then you can leave. Right now." His face was full of shock, he wasn't talking and just staring me blank in the face.
So, I slammed the door in his face, which is when he decided to move. I managed to close the door, but all I heard was, "I'm not moving from your door till you open up" I laughed and sat on my couch, but he didn't move, I heard him talking to someone on the end of his phone. I couldn't make out what he was saying so I just gave up and went downstairs. I had no idea what he was doing, probably letting Jj know he wasn't going to be home tonight. Ha.

***next day***
I woke up to the sweet sound of birds chirping and the sun shining through my curtains. I waddled downstairs, like the duck I am, and saw Simon asleep on my couch!
"How did you get in here?!" I shouted at Simon as he just awoke from his beauty sleep.
"It started to rain so I used my key to get in here babes" God even him angry he knows how to get me.
"Don't babes me, I still hate you" he looked at me and smirked. "Oh do you know" he inched closer "I really don't think you do baby girl, you love me, I know what I said wrong, but I love you, so why don't we leave this" he kissed down my neck and breathed across my skin. "Hmmm okay Si, love you" the pleasure of him against my skin felt so good, I couldn't be mad for much longer.
"God seeing Jjs comment on my girls picture, was a no. You're mine okay?" You could only nod, you couldn't speak. Simon pulled away and you're face dropped. "No no baby, you gotta earn the rest, now let's go, I need to show you off to the world" you ran up the stairs, Simons trail following close behind. Happy he apologized. Let's say you earned the rest of your happy time later that day 😏

-amber xx