-Chapter X: The Beginning Is Where We End-

Start from the beginning

"I am right here mom!" shouted Roxy, putting her hand on Silvana's shoulder, being unable to feel the flesh of her own mom.

"They can't hear you! The only way you can communicate with them is by sending them suggestions. Like this." said Kieron, going straight to Silvana's ear, whispering to her ear: "Throw the blue sharpie from the desk down on the ground!". Roxy's mother raised her eyes, like a spell was put on her head and she rapidly grabbed the pen and threw it on the ground. Mathew turned around very surprised when his wife did as she was told. Silvana opened his eyes again and she realized what she did and was asking herself and looking at the palm of her hands:"Was it the real me the one who did this?". Roxy looked with her eyes wide open at what had happened and she felt a bit scared, but she also felt a bit fascinated by the power of a single word.

"Wow, that's...a thing, I guess.", said Roxy with a low voice, knowing that it was a big power to have in your hands, "Can I try?"

"Yes, you can, but take care, every action you do until the full moon, will change the color of your wings, and at the moment of truth, you will be transformed based on the shade of your feathers." said Kieron looking and softly touching her perfect gray feathers. Roxy was asking herself what could she order her parents to do, there was something she didn't see in a long time. She went to Silvana's ear, and her lips moved carefully up and down, creating the words:"Kiss your husband very passionate!". Silvana looked at Mathew with kind eyes, warm and an untouched heart, moving slowly to him. When she sat next to him, she dragged his head to her lips and kissed it as if it had been her first day with him. Roxy was smiling and her gray wings got a lighter shade of gray. She was moving towards her the wings and looked closely to this transformation. She was still looking at them at how they were kissing, until her dad pushed away her mother.

"What is wrong with you today? Since we've entered this room, you're acting very strange! Why did you kiss me like this?" asked Mathew, very mad at her wife. Silvana was crying inside, looking on her face just a sad soul that could barely recover. In that very moment, Roxy's wings colored back to their original color because of the sadness she had created in her family. Kieron was looking at her and couldn't believe how fast she got her wings transformed, and the way they are the original color. Roxy was looking again at her feathers, and she felt sad because she made her parents have an argument. She closed her eyes, she was trying not to cry, and her head bent down like a crack of a tree in a cold wind of a storm.

"Hey, are you alright?" said Kieron, holding her by the forearm, feeling the pain inside of her.

"I've been better..." said Roxy with her head in the floor, wanting to be just a piece of dust, feeling that way she could hurt no one and she would have just existed with not even the slightest chance of being hurt by anything and anyone.

"Roxy, I know you are disappointed of yourself right now, but the same thing happened with my dad when I first used the persuasion on him, it turned out to be the opposite way of what I wanted it to be. Trust me, it is all going to be ok in time, and I am always here for you!" said Kieron, holding her hand tight so she could feel his protection.

"Thank you Kieron, for being here for me!" said Roxy smiling.

"No problem!" responded Kieron, along with a smirk.

"Silvana, I am going to call her, and if she dares not to answer it, she will be in big troubles!" said Mathew very mad. Once Kieron heard it, he panicked, he didn't want Roxy to get in trouble.

"Roxy, come after me, we're going to solve this shit!" said Kieron, grabbing Roxy by her hand and taking her out of the room. Roxy didn't have time to say a thing, she was stuck in this hurry of Kieron's. They got inside of the bathroom upstairs, and there, the sound of the dripping out in the bathtub was calming down both of them.