-Chapter I: Stormy Night-

"Son, saying a man with a strong voice, are you awake?"

A young man sitting in the back of a car, opening his eyes with an obvious fatigue:" Yes, I am awake now, thanks to you, dad!"

"How can you sleep after being on that stage with your big trophy in your hands? I am so so proud of you!"

The kid yawned and with a sleepy voice said:" It was not such a big deal, it's just another empty trophy to put on my wall."

   Actually, it is a big thing for our guy. Let's get to know him better, don't you think? His name is Kieron, a very charming guy, always with a smile on his face, showing the whitest teeth you could ever see. His hair is dark like the coal, and his eyes are shinier and more blue than the sea, very well built, tall and with a very warm voice that could melt you down with the smallest try. Only his beautiful mind could make his physical appearance fade away and just his presence could create a better opinion of yourself when he cheers you up, because his optimistic and bright side is very contagious! School was for him the best part of the day, because he excelled at every subject and he spends time with his friends. Nothing could bring him down. Also, he doesn't have time to get bored, due to his big and very crowded schedule. Monday is poetry and literature day, every time he went to this club, he always found a way to melt the girls' hearts with his soulful pieces of writing; Tuesday, is "Movie Night" at one of his friends' house, his unbreakable squad is always there for him, his friends, Claire Blackwood (aka "The advice giver"), Roxy Miles (aka "The alibi"), Amanda Thompson (aka "The girl with the food") and Mary Valentine (aka "The clown of the squad"); Wednesday is the Science club, where he is the president of the group and founder; Thursday is the "Help the community" day, where he helps the elders and teaches orphans math, sciences and literature; Friday is the IT club, where he is trying to develop different kind of programs in the medical field for the poor; Saturday he practices swimming, where is the State's champion; And finally, Sunday, his favorite day of the week, the "Angelic Night", the night club where him and his squad spends the Sunday night. With such a program, who could ever get bored?

   Our Kieron is soon to turn 16 years old, the most beautiful age of teenagers. Some of the people say that at that age some things could happen, but our Kieron doesn't think for a second that something enormous could happen to drastically change his life, well, that is yet to be seen.

    Kieron is now going home with his dad, the fatigue in his mind, and also the will that he's put into winning the trophy in the trivia contest, made him to think about getting home faster. He was looking through the window and he was looking in the distance at the shadow of the fallen sun, covering the ground and leaving only some kind of sparks of light from the cars. The weather was talking to the people with an angry voice, shouting with fury from the dark clouds. Looking outside, when a thunder stroke, for a second he saw floating in the air two silhouettes with wings, trying to bring each other down.

  Amazed by this view, he blinked and everything disappeared.

"Dad, did you see that thing on the sky?" Asked him, still trying to recall that moment.

"That lightning? Yeah, it was very big, wasn't it?"said his father with a relaxed voice.

"No, I mean, other things...?"

"No, all that I saw was a "big light"! Haha, you should sleep son, get some rest, I think you are exhausted."

"Maybe you are right, dad!" Said Kieron with a very low voice, thinking that if what he saw was an illusion of his tiring day.

  The car parked home, Kieron opened the door, entered the house and he went straight to bed. It didn't take him long to fall in the world of dreams.