-Chapter X: The Beginning Is Where We End-

"Kieron, you have to be kidding me!" said Roxy staying up on her feet, looking at her wings covered in the mirror.

She was so scared, she didn't know what to do in that very second. You may think now: "This is one of the most amazing things that could happen to me, why do they react this way?", but the true reason is that they never wanted any of this, it is very hard for them because their chance to a normal life was taken away by a wave, and now they have to end their past life and begin live a new one.

"Hey, Rox, trust me, it's everything ok and it will be! I am here for you and you won't be alone throughout this journey!" said Kieron, trying to calm Roxy down.

"It's hard, you know?" said Roxy, going back and forth in the room, looking down on the ground, feeling even worse than she used to.

"Better than anyone Roxy, I felt the same way, like my world has ended whatsoever, but the truth is, it now really started!", said Kieron coming closer to her, and taking her by her forearms, "Yourself it's not lost, is the same, but now you have really reached your inner self!". Roxy looked through his eyes and felt that he really meant what he told her.

"Kieron, all I want to tell you is...thank you!" said Roxy smiling and slowly removing Kieron's hands away from her body, but gently holding his hand.

"Your welcome!" said Kieron and smirked. In that moment they heard the voices of Roxy's parents, worried by her screams, coming up to them.

"Did you hear that?" asked Kieron turning his head to the door.

"Oh God, we're so dead! What are they gonna tell us now, standing here with two pair of wings?" asked Roxy worried for them.

"I have an idea!", said Kieron very panicked, taking Roxy's hands, "Fast, do you trust me?"

"I do!" said Roxy with her all heart.

"That's I wanted to hear!" said Kieron, turning his corners of her mouth up. He jumped onto her with his arms wide open and took her close to her chest, and with his black wings, he covered themselves and they disappeared in thin air. They traveled to the Angel's Dimension, and when she saw that she really was there, she couldn't believe her eyes. Everything was gray for her, not even the slightest color of the spectrum couldn't be seen. For her, everything seemed so lifeless, it was horrible for her seeing everything that way. She walked to the door, hearing the steps of her parents.

"Roxy, it's us, open please!" said Roxy's father, holding the door know waiting to go in.

"What do we do now?" asked Roxy, turning her fearful head to Kieron.

"We wait and see!" said Kieron, bitting his lower lip with some scared eyes. Roxy looked at the door and came closer to it. She saw the knob rotating to the left, and the door was cracking open. Her body was shivering, and her pupils were growing and stretching in a way you couldn't distinguish the blue from the black.

"Roxy, are you alright?" asked her dad, staying right in front of her, almost breathing the same air. Roxy was looking right in his eyes, she stayed closer to him than she had ever stayed in her life. "Roxy, are you here?" said her mother, pushing Roxy's father in the front, to create some space. They walked forward, and they went right through Roxy's body, being like ghosts in the Angels' dimension. Roxy was checking her body, trying to make sure she was ok, having an odd thought in her mind, feeling like her parents passed away and her imagination set free. She walked behind their back, studying every gesture, every move and every word of them up close.

"Where could she be? She can't have disappeared, we did not even hear the crack of the door and the window is closed!" said Roxy's mother, being worried for her only child, thinking about the worst that could happen.