-Chapter VI: The Angel Within-

"Come on guys, move faster!" said a guy with a black mask on his face.

"We hurry up as much as we can!", said another masked guy caring a box, "We need to be careful, there's so much blood here and we can't afford the risk of losing it!"

"If you do not hurry up, someone will come inside and will destroy our big plan!", said the first guy very angry, "Do you know how much money we can get from all this donated blood? Just think about all the money we could get!"

"Yeah dude, this was your smartest idea ever!" said a third thief.

"And what are you going to do with some bloody money?" said a misters voice in the room, coming out of nowhere.

"Well, we could buy beers and cars and...", said one of the guys interrupted by another one, "You idiot! You were not supposed to answer!"

"Why do you stop from talking? Let him speak!" said Kieron, coming out from a shadow on the wall of the Blood Conservatory chambers in the Los Angeles' Transfusion Clinic.

"And who are you?" asked one of the guys, taking his gun out and pointing it to Kieron.

"I am at the moment who nicely asks you to return back the blood, there are lots of people who need that blood in order to live!" said Kieron, looking very serious, even with a mask on his face.

"Yes kid, and we need the money. And some people will receive their blood, but the hospitals will have to pay for it." said another guy with his gun pointing to Kieron.

"Put them down now, or then..." said Kieron with his hands up, having a serious voice.

"Then what?" shouted one of the guys, looking very terrifying at Kieron.

"Then you are going to see my 'not that nice' personality!" said Kieron, having his necklace glowing.

"I do not know boss, I think me should do as he says!" said on of the guys very scared and panicked.

"Don't be such a coward!", said the big guy, "Get him, now!"

"You shouldn't have said that!" said Kieron, while he was taking his wings out. The guys didn't know what was happening to Kieron, but they had to get him.

Two armed guys were coming from both sides of Kieron. Kieron got back in the shadow and he disappeared.

"How did he do that?!", said the big guy very shocked, and even if he didn't want to show, he was frightened, "He couldn't get too far away!".

"That's when you are wrong!" said Kieron from that dimension, in the room, laughing, like it was a game.

The guys were staying back to back with the arms ready to fire. They were rotating around. They split and were looking in every corner of the room.

"Were you looking for me guys?", said Kieron, appearing from the back of a closet, "To be honest, there is a while since I've been in the closet..."

"Shoot him!" said the boss. The guys did as they were ordered. Kieron got on the ground and rolled to the left while bullets were flying close to his skin. When he stopped from rolling, he got a piece of the shadow of a table and formed himself a shield and a lash. The guys were right next to each other, and Kieron knew that he had to so something. He rolled over a table and ran to one of the two guys. He got through him like a angry ram. The guys was still on his feet, and the other one was ready to shoot Kieron, but Kieron was expecting that, so he kicked that guy's face with his right boot while he was holding onto the other one. The guy fell down on the ground, but he tried to get up. The guy who was behind the shield tried to push Kieron on his back. Kieron took his shield and he made a back flip, and before he landed, he had kicked that guy in the chest hard enough to make him barf. Kieron landed into a Twine and Kicked that guy in his stomach. The masked man went back four steps from the hit and Kieron went back too. The other guy got up finally on his feet. Kieron threw his shield in the air, and before it touched the ground, he had hit it with his leg like it was a football balloon. The shield was like a rocket going forward, and it crashed into the first guy's feet and it bounced into the other guy's chest. The guy who was hit in the stomach fell down, coughing blood, and the other got down on his knees. Kieron punched him and the guy slipped in the beautiful world of dreams, orin his case, nightmares. Both guys looked terrible, both of them were bluish, fainted and with their noses and tweet bleeding down on the ground. Kieron saw the gun of one the thieves down on the floor, he took it up and studied it.