CHARACTER ASK!

Yay I got so many questions and I think (I hope) I included all of them. Thank you to everyone who sent one in ^-^

Dan
Why did you let Noah push you around?
I didn't want Phil to find how I liked him.. what if it made him hate me?? Plus Noah is very intimidating.

Don't let whatever Noah says bring you down bubba, go and get your man
That's not a question and Phil doesn't like me..

You amazing man but make sure your love (AKA PHIL) DOESN'T DIE FROM STARVING HIMSELF WATCH HIM
He's seeing a doctor. It's okay..

Phil
How would you react if Dan and Olivia were actually dating?
They're not but.. I guess it would be okay? I'll support Dan with anyone he wants date!

Do you feel the same about Dan? (Do you love/like him?)
Maybe I had feelings for him before but I'm dating Noah. Dan and I will never date as long as I have Noah.

Why did you believe Noah over Dan like wth man I get he's your boyfriend and shit but like Dan has been there for you for years and you barely know Noah
Please don't attack me: I don't even know. I'm confused. Noah is just so sweet I don't know

I understand Noah was your boyfriend and all but why did you believe him over Dan when you knew Dan longer?
I don't know.. I guess I kind of thought Dan was jealous... I'm just confused.

Honestly how do you feel? How are you holding up with learning your best friend likes you and breaking up with your boyfriend?
I don't even know. I just feel numb.. it's hard. I wish it was easier.

Why would you believe some random guy you met in America over your fucking best friend?
...I'm stupid, okay? I made a mistake.

Don't starve yourself. Ask yourself, Phil, was he really worth your time? I mean, you've got an amazing friend like Dan. What else do you want?
*sigh*

Don't starve yourself. Noah was not worth your time and love BUT DAN ON THE OTHER HAND you better snatch him up before someone else does.
That's not a question.. why does everyone think I'm starving myself? I'm not, I'm fine. And Dan, I don't really want to be in another relationship.

Noah
Why? Why would you do that to Dan?
He's quite pathetic, isn't he? It's hilarious.

Noah wtf is your problem you fucking dipstick nugget why do you hate Dan so much you got a problem with him you got a problem with me!
Okay. Could you do me a favour and turn on your location? I just want to have a chat.

Why you such a dick man like chill
(I was going to make an inappropriate joke but I'm too young and pure to say it) You seem lovely, don't you?

Why do you hate Dan so much? Why did you make him hurt like that? Is it because he has feelings for Phil?
He's just very pathetic and it's quite funny to watch him get all upset, isn't it? Who cares if he has feelings for Phil, Dan wouldn't have a chance with someone so nice and handsome.

What was your reasoning for acting like you did?
It's fun.

Why the fuck are you such a hoe, how could you do something like what you did to anyone? P.S I hope you get killed off.
Hmm it appears to be another person who should turn on their location so we can have a chat. No need to swear so much at me, I just want to make my life a little more exciting.

Do you at least have an ounce of guilt for doing what you did to Dan?
Maybe a tiny little- nah none at all.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LITTLE SHIT
Rude. I bet your mother doesn't appreciate your language.

FUCK YOU MAN YOU DON'T DESERVE PHIL IF I WAS IN THIS STORY I WOULD BITCH SLAP YOU SO FUCKING HARD
This is assault.

Olivia
Do you have feelings for Dan?
No! I'm just a huge fan plus fun fact I AM GAY (like every other character in the story hahahahaha)

If you could would you beat up Noah for what he did to Dan?
YES. I took karate for a year so I would gladly MESS HIM UP.

You're an amazing friend to Dan, thanks for that. When you saw Dan crying that night, what was going through your head?
He doesn't deserve all this. I just wanted to hug him and look after him AND MURDER NOAH HE IS SUCH A- *author walks in and puts hand over her mouth*

You are great and amazing and continue being friends with Dan and Phil
Aw thank you ^-^

I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE GLASS ROOM AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD CHECK IT OUT