Chapter 40: {Rythmic beating} Part. 2

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A CHAPTER DEDICATION! <3 Unedited 

SASHA

It burned. 

But at the same time; it relieved me, so I continued.

I breathed in the smoke as it took me to a different state of mind. It took me away from my thoughts, my memories and the countless failures of Sasha Night. The freeness it provided me with was addicting, so I continued to inhale the dried leaves smoke greedily. 

I took another breath in and chucked my head back; I laughed at how many times I have managed to mess up all good aspects of my life.  Music from my black speaker brushed the air with delicacy as my leg bopped in time to the soundwaves. 

The smoke passed through my lips and left my body, accompanied by my problems. I swung my head from left to right, as the pressure lifted and I finally felt as light as a feather. 

I felt...like I was flying.

"Open the door, Sasha!" Then, like always reality wrapped itself around my ankle and roughly pulled me back down to earth.

I brought the blunt to my lips and glared at my bedroom door, silently hoping to burn Officer Lavigne with my laser vision. Imaginary laser vision of course... I am not that high. 

"Either you open this door right now, or I get it removed permanently," The constant nagging and the shrill sound of her agitated voice; was making me want to decapitate myself.

"I was kind enough to trust you with your privacy," I dropped the blunt and crushed it under my foot, I had a better use for my hands now; covering my ears.

"But now you are stopping me from doing my job, and I have-" The officers shrieking voice still somehow managed to penetrate through my ear barriers. Oh, fuck me. Can she not leave me alone? 

"OKAY!Just shut the fuck up," I stood from my spinny chair and unlocked my bedroom door. I swung the door open, only to be faced with the blonde haired she-devil. Giving her an innocent smile which held a hint of pissed of; I placed my arm across the doorway so that she couldn't enter my lair.

"How may I help you?" Lavinge pushed into my room by karate chopping the center of my straight arm so that it fell, I bit my lip in anger and turned closing the door behind me.

The officer sniffed around my room like a bloodhound before she froze and turned to me with an incredibly annoyed expression, I raised my eyebrows as I plopped myself down onto my bed.

"Have you been smoking dope?" The words left her mouth surprisingly calmly; I rolled over in my bed to face her, I gave her a grin which I am sure resembled a Cheshire cat. My mood was apparently taking a flip from three seconds ago.

"Maybe, maybe not," I replied playfully smooshing my cheeks together to make a shocked expression.

"Alright, that's it! Get up," Lavigne stormed over to my bed and pulled my arm so that I was standing next to her at equal height.

"What are you doing?" I pulled my arm from her grasp before lazily leaning myself against the bed post.

"We are getting nachos," She replied curtly, walking out of my room. I stood stunned for a few seconds before my eyebrows scrunched together and her words registered in my head, "Uh- okay that is not what I was expecting you to say," I replied stumbling after her.

"Well, you're high off your head, correct?" She asked while I stumbled behind her down the staircase; I nodded my head up and down quickly with my eyes wide to prove my point, then I realized she was facing away from me. Oh.