Chapter 18

Minghao rubbed his eyes and looked around. He felt like he forgotten something. He checked the time and quickly got up.

"Shoot mum and dad are gonna kill me for being back home late!" Minghao said.

He ran back home. Luckily his parents weren't at home yet.

He noticed something written on his hand.

"Sapphire stone, find it." Minghao read it.

"Why do I have this on my hand?" Minghao tried to remember.

He couldn't remember how or where he got it from.

He decided to write it down just in case it was something important. Then he washed up.

He stared at himself in the mirror. There was a feeling that he couldn't shake off. He felt like he was missing something.

Minghao shrugged it off before walking out of the bathroom.

Minghao was about to wash his clothes until he felt something inside his pants pocket.

He took it out. It was a small bottle saying "drink me!"

He stared at it confused before placing it on his table.

This whole day felt weird to him and he didn't know why.

He laid down on his bed, trying to get some sleep at least.

But he couldn't, he felt cold even though he had a blanket. His air conditioner wasn't cold.

He realised it wasn't his body feeling cold. His heart was.

Minghao got off his bed and walked out of his house. He couldn't understand why was he feeling like that.

He hasn't liked anyone since he was young. So he couldn't understand why was his heart feeling this way.

He said on the grass at the park near his house.

Was he missing something? If he was, what was it? All he remembered today was getting back from school and sitting under a tree.

Minghao sighed before looking down at his feet.

"Hello, you seem down are you okay?" Minghao heard a boy.

He looked up and saw a boy with a smile.

He felt his heart beating faster.

"My name is Hanjae. What about you?"

"Minghao."

HAHAHA I FEEL EVIL

If you guys don't know, Hanjae is from my other Junhao book. Go read it if u haven't ;)

It's not really connected to this stort lol, it's just a character I made up

Hope you liked it! Byee