Chapter Ten: TYLER

Why did this happen? What will happen?

"Tyler, they're ready to see you." The office assistant tells me. I've been here for what seems hours, I have no idea what they'll do to me. "Alright, Thanks" I tell her, i hear fear in my voice. I am terrified.

I walk into the principals office, she looks at me. I can see the disgust in her eyes, the disappointment. She thinks it was me. "Tyler, I've heard what you've done, and i cant quite figure out, why? Why would you scar all the minds of those children? Huh? I'm sure they did not want to see that! You-" I interrupt her "I didn't," I stutter "I didn't do it." Wow I stuttered, just like Allison, the retard. "Oh don't even try to convince me! I know the type of kid you are! Troublemaker, Bully-" I interrupt again "Bully?! I am not a Bully!" I exclaim. " Yes you are!" She retorts. "Oh yeah? Who have I ever bullied?!" I say. "Well you have bullied all of the special needs kids we have ever had so bad that they left the school. Except for-" She says receiving another interruption. "Allison" I say in realization. I never realized I was her bully. I thought she had a little crush on me, something stupid. "Allison?" I repeat. "Yeah, why would you do this to her? Trying to make everyone believe she made this presentation? That is disgusting and sick-minded. This has some serious consequences young man." She says looking at me straight in the eyes. "Like?" I say trying to sound like I don't care but I really do. " That is being decided, for now, you can go home and stay out of my sight. You can come back when your punishment becomes clear." She says. She was kinda a bully to me if I do say so myself.

My parents come to pick me up moments later. I walk to the car desperate to finally get there, so I can finally get home and think this through. 

A thought goes through my head. What is my dad going to say? Me. A bully? It just doesn't seem right. 

"No dance for you. Its final." He says before I can tell him anything. I think of what I can tell him but i just can't. What is Lisa going to say? Will she be mad? What is my punishment? I can only wait for the decision to be made. It wont come soon. I will need to be patient. That rarely happens though.

I get home. I try to think of the possible consequences, this will only make time go by slower but I can't help it. They'll probably expel me. If not how will i handle going back to school? I will be picked on, Lisa will probably end our relationship. I will be a joke. I'd rather just go to a new school. Maybe I should. I never liked Lisa all that much I'll just break up with her. Yeah. I can start a new life, forget about Allison. I will be different. Now all I need is permission

"Uh, Dad??" I ask quietly, "yes son?" He says, still bothered with what happened before. "I have an Idea, What If I change schools. I can be a whole new person, I wont bully Allison anymore, she wont be there. Please dad. Plus I've Also heard that this other school has better teachers meaning more knowledge!" I say in a sing songy voice. "Since when do you care about knowledge?" He says. "Well I've had lots of time to think, and I've decided, I care." I say trying to be convincing. "OK, We'll change your school, but that doesn't mean you wont suffer the consequences young man" He Reassures. "Okay, I know. Thank you dad" I say.

Now I will go to the new school and forget about everything, it wont be hard. At least Allison wont be there.