Chapter Four: TYLER

Chapter Four: TYLER

"But dad! I have to go to that dance!" I said "Son, your grades are to low" He answers. Now Lisa is going to break up with me because I wont wear the same thing as her at that stupid dance.

"Wait! i have a presentation coming up, I am positive it'll raise my worst grade up to a D or maybe even a C-" I quickly say. "If you can raise it to a D maybe, if you can raise it to a C, you can go for sure." He says as he walks away.

The day of the presentation is coming pretty soon, I hope it'll raise my grade to a C at the most. Lisa walks up.

"So i got our matching outfits for the dance!" She says as she giggles. "oh cool. What color are they exactly?" i say. If they are pink I swear i will punch someone. "They're Light Pink and Hot Pink" she says happily. "Ha. Ha yay?!" I say, I am mad. The things you do to keep your girlfriend. Sigh.

I see the retard walking past the hallway, "Hey Reta- I mean Allison, have you finished the presentation?" I ask trying to be kind. "Im still w-working-g o-n it, h-hey! it has been a w-while since y-you call me by my actual n-name!" she says happy. "Yeah, I really need that grade! haha!" I laugh awkwardly just realizing i called her by her first name. "Oh, you're b-being nice f-for the g-g-grade, I get it." She walks away. Whats her problem?