Chapter Nine: ALLISON

 What have I done. I've possibly ruined Tyler's life for now, and for what? Some stupid revenge. I hate myself more now.

 "Why would Tyler do that?" says Daniela, "I don't know but that was messed up man." says Brian. He'll forever have this reputation. All my fault, my fault, no, Josh, this is all his fault, he ruined Tyler while he was trying to ruin me. Should I be happy? No, there's no way i could be happy about this. I need Tyler to forgive me, how could that possibly happen?

 I get home about to explode, but instead of exploding, I cry, i don't try to hide it, i just slowly cry. Josh isn't home yet, but when he does get home, what am i going to tell him? should I tell my parents first? What do I do?

  My life is over. I could move away to France, France or any place in Europe,I can forget about any of my troubles, and start a new life, maybe learn french. Life would be so different. Of coarse, there will always be people that'll bug me, but hopefully not like Tyler has all my life. 

 "Allison?" says Josh. "Josh, do you realize what you have done? In attempt to make my life worse at school, you ruin Tyler, my bully's life. He'll never leave me alone now, I-" I said. "I know." "What? H-How?" I ask. "I know Tyler always bothers you. So the other day when you went to speech therapy I needed to use the laptop and couldn't help but notice that everything on that PowerPoint was wrong. I figured Tyler put all of that information to tell everyone you put them there. So I put that last slide in with hi initials, that kid has hurt you too much and he deserves it." He tells me. "No J-Josh, he d-doesn't deserve that. I put those wrong slides into the presentation so Tyler's grade wouldn't be the best, and so he wouldn't get in t-trouble." I said as I cry.

 Silence takes over until Josh says " I'm sorry. You can switch schools, that has always been an option, I have no idea why you haven't done that." He tells me as he leaves. Why haven't I done that? I could've done that a long time ago, but I never realized it. "Josh wait" I say "Yes?" He replies. "I want to change schools, I never realized I could. I can move schools and forget about the boy who has made my awful life worse. Thank you so much for the suggestion!" I say with tears in my eyes. Josh smiles and gives me a meaningful hug, " I'm so glad to hear that, that boy can hurt you for no longer, I'll go tell mom and dad.

 I can not believe it. Its finally over. Tyler cant hurt me anymore.