Chapter Six: TYLER

Chapter Six: TYLER

"Tyler and Allison, what is your topic?" asked Mrs. Lopez "Uh um" I stupidly say "Its a-about t-the i-ce c-caps" Allison whispers to me. "Our topic is the ice caps!" I tell Mrs. Lopez. Allison sits at the computer to change the slides while I go up to the board where the presentation will be shown.

Our presentation is set up really well, got to give the retard props for that. If the rest of the presentation looks as good as the title page I'm going to that dance for sure. Lisa is going to be so happy I can go to the dance with her. While I am daydreaming, the slide on the board changes behind me. I read it.

"The Ice Caps are the warmest climate out there." I say earning myself a few chuckles behind me. Why? "The animals living in this climate are Monkeys, Polar Bears, Prairie Dogs, Penguins, Ducks, Pigeons, Tigers, Lions and Wolves. They live in the Ice Caps because it is so warm." I said it confidently but receive confused looks, as if the presentation were wrong, no, that cant be. "The average temperature is -1 or 110 degrees Fahrenheit. I know this because I myself have gone to the Ice Caps." I say proudly. "Ugh, You Have?" Mrs. Lopez asks "Of coarse I have" I respond as the next slide comes up.

I read. "I really can't explain how the Ice Caps make me feel, So I have this video to help explain how i feel"

I press the link that takes to a video making website, I tell Allison to press play and horrifying music comes on. The voice of a man comes on saying "Polar Bears, Penguins, all the adorable animals of the Ice Caps- DESERVE TO DIEE!" Terrifying music starts to play as pictures of innocent animals that live in the Ice Caps play. Dead animals start to show. But they're all in this cold looking place. I don't understand, there were no ducks or pigeons in that video. Could it be that Allison did this on purpose? This last slide better raise my grade. The slide changes.

"Uh, this page shows some random facts uh, about the ice caps" I tell Allison to press the link hoping this will be better. The page opens. I suddenly wish I hadn't told everyone I did this project all myself.