Chapter Two: TYLER

Chapter Two: TYLER

Life is good, life is great, who needs grades when you have what i have. I have a hot girlfriend, great friends, that little idiot Allison to pick on, my life is great.

"Hey Ty!" Lisa my girlfriend says. "I have a little present for you!!" She says as she kisses me. "I have good news-" A small timid voice interrupts her. "U-Um Exc-cuse m-me" Allison says.

What does she want? "Since we were paired up for that science project i was w-wondering-" I interrupt "Oh i wasn't planning on doing that project, but you can do it if you want--but don't take to long cause i know you have the tendency of being really" I pause for dramatic effect "slow" I say while I wink in a "If You Catch My Drift" kinda way. Her face turns red as she walks away.

"Man I love to mess with her" I tell Lisa "Ok, so as i was saying, you know how the middle of the year dance is coming up?" "yuppers" i respond, "Well I was thinking we could go together-" "Wait i thought we were already going together-" I say, "You didn't let me finish, i was going to say we could go..." She pauses. "With matching outfits!!!!!" she giggles "We will look ridiculously CUTE!!" She says. "Yeah yeah whatever" I respond weakly, it was the worst plan ever, I thought girls only matched with their boyfriends in the movies. Well its the price you gotta pay for having a hot girlfriend! We're not all perfect are we?