A Party Song [The Walk of Shame] (All Time Low)

Start from the beginning

"You are almost too much." His voice was suddenly at a lower register than normal. God that was hot. He grabbed the condom from my hands and in a few swift motions had put it on and then I could feel him slowly entering me. Fuck this felt good. I knew it was wrong to sleep with a potential client. Sure, Kammi and Nick had been dating and he'd been an SME client since he was six, but he wasn't HER client. He was mine. Harry would be mine and this was likely going to blow the chance to actually sign him. Was it worth a night, and morning, of incredible sex and more orgasms than I'd had in the last two years to not sign one of the biggest artists out there? Probably not, but I'd have to deal with that because right now my brain was only focused on the incredible sex and the fact that he just bit my nipple.

"Fuck. Do that again." He lightly bit my nipple again as his hand tweaked the other. His hips moving back and forth in expert form. I moaned loudly.

"You are so sexy right now."

"I'm sure my makeup is smeared all over my face and my bedhead is usually pretty gorgeous." I smirked at him causing him to stop his motions for a bit.

"The bedhead has a bit of sex mixed in to it, it is gorgeous because I know that is my doing." He slammed his hips against me hard and I screamed. I screamed? I had never been a screamer before. The occasional moan or swearing under my breath but never screaming. This was new and maybe I was okay with that. The fact that the scream caused him to do it again, this time faster was a sign that someone liked the vocal response. I couldn't scream this time thought because his lips were on mine again. My finger nails dug into the skin on his shoulder blades. If you ask me right now if possibly losing the biggest client I'd ever have the chance to sign was worth it, I'd answer yes. But until last night I was a sex starved woman. It had been months. Before I knew it he was laying next to me trying to catch his breath. He pulled me in to him, I felt him kiss the top of my head. "You are amazing, love."

"Likewise." The way he was calling me love, I wasn't sure if I could take it. Add that to the list of words his accent makes sound like perfection. I heard the buzz of a cell phone before the music of the ringtone started to fill the room. Work, work! Eliza! Of course it was a text from Eliza. She found it hilarious when I took the time to create her a text alert with a few seconds from the Hamilton soundtrack so it had her name in it. I finally found my phone under Harry's bed after the text alert had repeated itself a few times.

Where are you?

How the hell do I answer this? 'Umm, naked in bed next to a popstar. Be there in a few?' Absolutely not. I needed this to not follow me around. I didn't want to earn a reputation for sleeping with clients.

Had an early appointment. I'll be at the office in a bit.

"I need to get to my condo so I can get ready for work." I started to look through my contacts to call Sam, my driver from last night. He'd remember how to get here and I wouldn't have two of our drivers judging us.

"I can drive you," he said. "I need to run a few errands this morning."

"Don't worry about it. I'll call Sam. He's not really on the clock yet but he'll come get me." He took my phone from my hand holding it far enough away from me that I couldn't reach it.

"No, I will take you home."

"Fine. Where are my clothes?" I started to look around the room. My bra had somehow ended up thrown against the glass wall. My dress in a chair in the corner. I quickly hurried over there and put on my bra and then my dress. "Where the fuck are my panties?" I'd practically crawled around the room looking for them when I noticed Harry holding them up in bed. "Can I have them?"