Jareth's family.

It had been over a week since Sarah found out about Willow's death. And today was her birthday, her very first birthday in the Labyrinth to be clear.

She thought about her present, she missed home, including her dog Merlin. So, she wanted to bring Merlin into the Labyrinth and stay there with them.

"Happy birthday" Said Jareth letting the dog off the lead.

Merlin sprinted to Sarah and jumped up to her, he knocked her over, hitting her head. Merlin was licking her all over, making her giggle but scream childishly. Merlin got off as Sarah got back to her feet. Marlin ran in the other direction where Ambusous was. The two identical dogs barked and chased each other around the garden. Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didimous were watching the two dogs and the couple.

"Thank you Jareth, that's just what I wanted" She smiled at him

"Do you really think I'd let you get away with just one present?" Jareth smirked "my darling, it's your 22nd birthday!"

"Oh no... I wonder what could be my next present" She rolled her eyes

"Well, its not something you can open, but tonight, we're having a sit down meal with my family and friends of ours. Including your best friend Elle. Apparently, you told her about the Labyrinth so I said she could come and see you. Then, as always, we'll have a ball in your honour." He grinned

"I'm so bad at talking to people, and dancing, and making speeches, and who's going to look after Ryanth?!" She panicked

"What rubbish, you know you're brilliant at dancing. Oh you worry too much! I hope Ryanth doesn't take after you in that!" They laugh

"Fine then...!" She paused... "Please tell me my dress isn't bright pink? I hate pink, and it drowns me out."

Jareth laughed at her "No, no, your favourite colour" He winked

"Really?" She said

"Yes, emerald green. Sarah you'll love it! I promise!" They held hands and walked round the castle.

Ryanth was still fast asleep in his cot, Sarah noticed how big he was getting. She wished he didn't grow so fast, she was also hoping he'd be at the party...!

As they were walking round the castle, every goblin that past the King and Queen all said...

"Happy birthday my Queen!"

"I hope all your wishes come true!"

Sarah couldn't stop smiling, everything was perfect. She didn't want to think about Willow, she was having such a nice day to ruin it.

And it kept getting better for her, she decided to go into the village... under cover, in the black cloak Jareth wore to buy the poison it fitted her well. But her disguise was not as well hidden as Jareth's.

Everyone went....

"It's the Queen! she's in the town! Say hello to her!"

"Damn..." she said to herself like always.

Sarah just wanted to have a look round the Labyrinth to see if anything had changed, just to keep her mind at rest.

About three hours later, Sarah went home. It was getting dark, and she knew she'd have to get ready soon for her guests. She was worried.

She had never met Jareth's family before, or had heard about them much. She knew he had a sister who was 22, Sarah's age. A much younger sister, who was just 18, but apparently acted very rude. She wasn't a favourite in the family. And a brother, a very similar age to Jareth, maybe one year younger then him. About 29 perhaps. But that's the age they were all turned immortal. One day I'd have to discuss with Jareth what we were to do about Ryanth... After all he was half human half goblin-kind.