To Willow...

Jareth couldn't tell Sarah about Willow's death without Angelica knowing. She was too clever, too sneaky. How were they going to kill her? Jareth needed to get back to his Labyrinth and his family. So he used the easiest trick in the book.... He was going to poison her with a drink. But Jareth new she'd ask him to try it, so he made sure the poison didn't effect him by using his magic.

Angelica didn't have magic, the Stars thought she was too clever and knew she'd use it for bad, the only gift she had was mind reading. Jareth's magic was nearly taken off of him because of Sarah in the Labyrinth. But he realized he was in love with the girl, and had no intention on hurting her.

In Sarah's world, things were different. She was worried why Willow hadn't returned.

What is taking her so long? Why isn't she back? I'm so worried about her... did I put her in danger?

She was so worried now, but how would she take the news about her death?

Angry. Upset.

She'd be out for revenge on Angelica.

******

Jareth went into the near by village, with a black cloak on that covered every sign that he was a King. Every lane he went down was something horrible to see. All he needed was to find the alley way that sold poison.

He turned left, and saw a shop that had bottles outside. This was the place.

He walked ghostly through the shop and sees a goblin with a long neck. Jareth keeps his hood down and his head.

"Yes?" the long necked creature questions

"I'd like to buy some of you're best poison." He says the way he spoke to Sarah when he first met her.

"Of course... Strong? Weak? ...magical?" The creature replied with a smirk

"Strong. So it'll kill them." Jareth says under his breath

The creature sighs "put this powder in a drink, and make sure whoever you want to kill drinks out of that cup."

"Can it kill anyone?" Jareth asks desperately, but still stays low and cool

"Yes. This is the strongest one I have. That will be 40." The creature says

Jareth trows a bag to the table making a sound that sounded like there was money inside.

"Thank you. Goodbye" and Jareth runs out with the poison in hand.

He got back to Angelica's castle, looked at the clock.

8:45 p.m.

15 minutes until dinner....

The perfect time to put the poison in her drink.

Jareth split all the poison in the drink and put it in her place. He sat down, with his drink and waited for Angelica.

Angelica comes walking through the door and sits down

"Ahhh, so Jareth. How are you this evening? Planning Willow's funeral yet?!" She laughs evilly.

Angelica picks up her drink and puts it to her lips. and puts it back down

"To Willow!" She laughed, picked up her drink and she drank it all.

She drops her glass on the floor making it smash into a million pieces.

It was silent, Jareth looked at Angelica's lifeless, still body. "To Willow...." He says peacefully.

How did she fall for one of the easiest tricks in the book?