My Husband

A few months have passed and Alexander and I have been doing good, I guess you could say. I haven't been stressing and I'm finally into my second trimester. I'm excited about this because the chances for me to have this baby are looking good. Alex and I have been seeing a therapist as well, working on our communication issues. That's our main problem. We don't like to listen to each other anymore and we're quick to cut the other one off when they're talking. Right now, we're at the doctors office checking on the baby.

"Everything's looking good." The doctor says. "So come back next week and we'll see how the baby is doing." I looked at Alex and he was smiling, making me smile too.

"You think she'll be okay?" Alex asks as he helped me off the table.

"Yeah. She should be fine. No stress." he says then leaves the room.

"No stress Alex." I say and he lightly muffs my head.

"Let's go. I'n hungry." he says as he grabs my hand and the other goes to my back.

"What we eating?" I ask.

"What you want?"

"Some pizza." I tell him and he nods and helps me into the car. We pulled up to Little Caesars. "Get 2 large meat lovers and bread sticks. Oh and some wings." I tell him then went back to texting Cherry.

"Fat ass." he mumbled then got out the car.

Cherry-We're teaching Patience how to ride her bike in about an hour

Me-Send me pictures of my God Baby

Cherry-OK but I'm bout to get me summm while she's taking a nap(;

Me-Byee Nasty Ass

Cherry-I know you not calling nobody nasty and you working on baby number 3. Let me catch up.

Me-Whateverr bye heffa

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she just tried to come at me though. Since her and Sage have been married, we've gotten closer. She's my kids god mother and I'm hers. That's serious though because yall know that I don't trust nobody with my babies. I trust Sage though and if something was to happen to Alex and I, God Forbid, I would want him to have custody. Alex finally got back in the car and sat a box of pizza on my lap and the other on the backseat. I opened it up and gave him a slice then started eating my honey bbq wings.

"Thank you Alex." I tell him and he nods as he stuffs his face and drives us to the house. Ky is at daycare and Cree is in school right now. Otherwise they woulda came to the doctor with us.

We got in the house and chilled on the couch, watching tv and finished our food.

"I was thinking.." Alex started saying as he looked at me.

"What?" I ask with a mouth full of food.

"Maybe we can try sleeping in the same bed again tonight." he says. I rolled my eyes.

"If you want some ass, just say that." I tell him and he laughs.

"I want that too. But I miss holding you and waking up to your face." he says.

"Really?" I ask as I sit my bowl on the coffee table.

"Yeah. I miss my wife."

"I miss my husband." I tell him and he leans in to kiss me. He pecked my lips a few times before pulling away.

"So we're gonna try this again?" I thought about it for a second but deep down I was screaming. I missed him just as much, maybe even more with these crazy ass hormones.