Day Two

I wake up at about 8:30 in the morning even more excited for today. Today I got to hang out one on one with Namjoon. I felt as if I  the luckiest girl in the universe. I walked out of my room to see my family getting ready for church. It was Sunday after all I guess I should've expected it. I'm still surprised that they were letting me go with Namjoon. When I got home late last night the conversation was pretty interesting. It basically went like this.

    Dad: Kelsy why are you home it's way past 10

    Kelsy: *walks into living room dazed* Rap monster asked me if I could hang out tomorrow is that cool?

    Mom and Dad: WHAT?!

    Kelsy: After the concert we got to hang out with the members of BTS. Rapmonster then asked if Elsa and I wanted to go out with them. Obviously we said yes.

    Mom:  Why didn't you call?

    Kelsy : I did call, you didn't answer the phone.

Dad and mom: *look between each other*

Dad: *sighs* You can go.

Kelsy: *jumps up and down* Thank you,thank you!

"Good morning everyone!" I yelled in delight.

    "Well, someone's excited." My mom noticed slipping on her church shoes. "Are you ready for your date?"

    "I don't think it's an actual date and-" I motioned to my guy boxers and tshirt from the previous night. "Do I look ready?" I giggled.

    "Well, you better get ready." She chided. "We're going to be leaving in about an hour."

    "Okay, I'm going to go get ready." I danced my way  into the bathroom and took about a twenty minute shower. I got out of the shower then put my towel on and blow dryed my hair . I then decided to put some loose curls in my hair. It was too quiet so I put in my headphones and listened to the song "Hold me tight." I had recently found it and fell in love with the song. I sang along as best as I could.

    Another twenty minutes went by and I was about ready to go. My makeup was done and so was my hair. I entered my closet and picked out a white V-neck, a black and red plaid flannel to wear overtop, and some black skinny jeans. To complete the look I put on my grey beannie and my black leather converse.

    I grabbed my backpack out of my room then entered the kitchen to see my dad eating a bagel.

    "So do I get to meet this guy?" My dad asked with a mouth full of food.

    "I don't think so, he's gonna be here in an hour and you guys are getting ready to go." I sneaked past him and grabbed a Monster out of the fridge.

    I opened my drink then took a swig. A very nice looking car pulled into my drive way and I spit out my drink. The door opened and Namjoon exited the car and started heading for the front door. He wasn't supposed to be here for another hour!

    "Oh my gosh he's here early!' I exclaimed. "Dad do I look okay?" I asked concerned pulling down my shirt and adjusting everything to look perfect.

    My dad laughed. "You look amazing."

    "I'll get the-"

    "Hello?" My brother answered the door. "Who are you?" Alex sneered.

    I walked around the corner to see Rapmon wearing a dark pair of sunglasses, a pair of nice khakis , a T-shirt with words I couldn't read, and a baggy grey sweater. His semi long    blonde  hair was all messy but, in the good way.