Seven

Well...

I'm the worst person ever.

I don't even focus in my stories anymore.

I'm surprised WattPad hasn't demanded me to leave yet.

Take this as an apology.

I understand if you don't want to read this anymore.

Love you.

WARNING: mentions of suicide, unplanned pregnancy, mentions of abuse

Scott never ran this fast to anyone's house before.

All he knew was that Kirstie needed his help.

Now.

He almost tripped on the steps, but he managed to maintain his balance when he went to the door. He knocked on the door firmly, waiting patiently until someone opened the door. There, on the other side, was Kirstie.

"Oh, Kirstie," Scott murmured, wrapping his arms around the small girl. She sobbed onto her friend's shoulder, gripping onto his shirt tightly. "Did you try multiple tests?"

Kirstie nodded, unable to answer as another sob ripped out of her chest. Scott walked her back inside, making sure the couch was comfortable before setting her down. Scott kissed her temple gently, putting his hand on her back to comfort. Kirstie cried some more, not being able to speak for an hour or so. When she family had the ability to, she sniffed and wiped her eyes. She was unable to look at Scott, not wanting to look at his eyes.

He's probably judging me.

"I'm pregnant, Scott. I'm pregnant and I'm scared." Kirstie whimpered, her hand on her stomach. Scott nodded, wanting to take his friend's pain away. "And after Alyssa...killed herself, I found out. I thought I was just sick, but no. Jeremy and I are having a child."

"Oh." Scott replied, not knowing how to react. How are you supposed to react in these situations? "Well, um, do you know why?"

"It's either because I wasn't on the pill yet or the condom broke." Kirstie mumbled, snorting because shaking her head. "It's ironic. Condom girl gets pregnant because of broken condom. I can't believe this is happening. I'm only in high scho-"

Scott shushed her, hugging her once more as she became overwhelmed. Kirstie sighed, just accepting the warm hug. Scott makes everything better. He really does.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No, only you."

Scott nodded, grabbing the remote to the T.V. only to have Kirstie hold his hand. She held onto it longer than usual, Scott wanting to take it away. It felt...

Weird.

He didn't like it.

Sure, Kirstie is his friend, but it just feels wrong. He's gay and she's dating someone, the man of her child.

Kirstie can't like Scott.

Right?

"Let's just talk." Kirstie spoke softly, fluttering her long eyelashes. Her contacts were out, her hazel eyes clear of anything that hid her real beauty. "You have to be with me if something happens to Jeremy. I need you."

"I-I do-don't understand." Scott managed to get out, wanting nothing more than to go to Mitch's house. The poor boy needs him. "I need to go back to Mitch. He ne-"