Six (IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ)

Here we go!

I'm so excited!!!

Sorry for not being motivated to write.

Something happened in my family and I'm just grieving so...

Enjoy, lovies!

UPDATE: Hey, y'all. If you didn't hear, my grandma passed away last month. I was lacking motivation to write so I didn't pay attention to my writingI'm back though so here you go.:)

WARNING: School shooting, suicide( major character), multiple deaths  (no main/minor) characters

It's been a week since Rachel left and Mitch couldn't be happier.

The bruises started to fade and Mitch began to wear short-sleeved shirts again, something he thought he wouldn't be able to do for a month or so.

Thank goodness that Rachel is gone.

Despite the bruises that are still there and his bald head, Mitch just used makeup and wore a beanie to cover everything up. Scott always took the beanie off and kissed Mitch's head, making the younger boy blush yet smile at his boyfriend's affectionate actions.

Scott always made everything better.

In fact, they were walking to school, hand in hand as they looked around them. Mitch smiled up at Scott, kissing his cheek gently before removing his hand from Scott's to 'sign'.

'I love you. You're amazing' Mitch signed, his smile getting bigger when Scott kissed the top of his beanie. Scott removed it, kissing the top of Mitch's head despite Mitch's attempts to push him away.

"What? You're so cute. You rock the bald head."

Mitch rolled his eyes and smiled, getting his beanie back from Scott. He stared at the piece of clothing for a few seconds until he stuffed into his pocket, smiling shyly as Scott whistled. The couple walked off again, laughing loudly as they passed Alyssa.

They didn't notice her though.

She was wearing a grey hoodie and blue sweatpants which was unusual for her. Her hair was unkempt and her makeup stained her face, mascara streaks down her cheeks and lipstick all over her chin. She gripped her backpack tightly, but there was no school work in there.

But there was one thing.

Just one thing.

That will change everyone's lives forever.

Alyssa took a deep breath, sobbing once more before walking into the school.

It's showtime.

~~~

"Where's Alyssa?" Kevin asked softly, jumping when everyone glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender, not knowing what was going on. "What's the mat-"

"You broke up with her and she's been in the dumps! You haven't even tried to talk to her," Sara reprimanded, scoffing as Mitch nodded to prove her point. "Kevin, Alyssa hasn't been to school since you guys broke up. You ruined her. She's never been this sad before."

"Sor-"

"Sorry is not going to cut it," Avi interrupted, glaring at his friend intensely. Kevin bit his lip, trying his best to not let his emotions get to him. "Alyssa is suffering because of you. You know that if Mitch were in that situation were Scott hurt him this bad, you'll hurt hi-"