Five

Hey...

So...

Sorry for not updating this.

Life has been stressful and a lot has happened since September and I've just been out of the loop for all my stories.

But I really want to write this one soooo...here you go.:)

ALSO

Leigh's new name is Rachel. I changed the name in the earlier chapters, but I don't think they changed yet.😅

TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse

Kirstie walked back at the moment, hearing Alyssa's words. She gasped, making everyone look at her.

"Wait...what?!" Kirstie yelled out, speaking for everyone. Alyssa was crying while Scott put a hand on her back, not knowing how to react. "You mean to tell me that I spent $55 dollars on condoms and even stole some from school to have you guys break up?!"

"Kirstie, now's not the time,"  Sara commented, sighing before turning back to Alyssa. "What happened, Alyssa? Why did he do it?"

"He just felt like we weren't perfect for each other anymore. He says that he's not ready to be this in this kind of 9f relationship," Alyssa got out, making everyone frown. Scott hugged her, brushing her hair back to comfort her. "I have to go."

Alyssa stood up, walking away as Kirstie ran after her again. Sara gave a quick kiss to Avi, running behind Kirstie so they could catch up with Alyssa. Avi sighed sadly, shaking his head as he stood up to run after the girls. Scott looked at Mitch sadly, kissing his bald head as he sighed.

"You're my everything, Mitch. I know we're in high school, but I'll try my best to keep us together. I may be extragerrating, but it's true."

Mitch smiled and made himself comfortable against Scott, wanting nothing more than to run away and be with his love forever.

No more Rachel.

She won't try to hurt him anymore.

And that's all he wants.

Peace and protection.

"Hey, it's Helen Keller," a boy yelled in Mitch's ear, making the poor boy jump. "Oh, I thought he was blind and deaf. Oops. Well, at least he'll hear how everyone thinks of him."

"Yeah, I agree," Scott spoke up, standing up to stand next to the boy. The boy didn't flinch, mostly because he was just as tall as Scott was. "Let's talk about him together. Let's start with the fact that I am his boyfriend and comments like that will have you stuffed in a garage can."

The boy widened his eyes, running off so he wouldn't get hurt by Scott. Scott grinned and smiled down at Mitch, his smile disappearing quickly. Mitch was about to 'ask' him what was wrong when Scott grabbed his wrist, pulling down Mitch's sleeve to reveal bruises.

The bruises that Rachel made.

"Mitch, what happened? Tell me the truth."

Mitch nodded, writing down a lie that he could think of. When he handed his whiteboard to Scott, his boyfriend took it quickly and it read it. Scott nodded, laughing a bit before he handed it back. The board said:

//Kevin and I were roughhousing and he accidently grabbed my wrist too hard. I haven't apologized to him yet and that's why we haven't been communicating a lot.\\