Ch. 8 She May Have Also Blush A Bit

Start from the beginning

"Where's your brother? Go get him Vylad.", Zianna said with an annoyed tone. I looked around the table to look at the family. Zianna, Garte, Garroth, Vylad who has gone for his brother.

I looked at Vylad coming down the stairs with Zane following him. 'Speak of the devil', I thought. Zane looked over his family and went wide eyed when he saw me.

Then he started walking faster and sat in the chair next to me, which was Vylad was sitting. Vylad just gave him a dirty look and sat next to Garroth. Zane returned that look with a smirk behind his mask.

Garroth chuckled at his brothers and started serving himself dumplings. There was a short awkward silence but it seemed to last an eternity. Garte finally ended the silence.

"Zane, this is (Y/N)."

"I know who she is. Why is she here?" 'Does he not want me here?'

"She is Vylad's Home EC partner. They cooked dumplings together."

"Together?", said Zane giving Vylad a death stare.

"Yeah, together. Got a problem with that, Zane?", said Vylad with an evil smile. This is just too funny.

Zane's P.O.V.

(Y/N) chuckled and started serving herself dumplings.

"No, there's no problem. It's just... weird.", I said. Garroth was about to put a dumpling in his mouth before he stopped. He instead started to pay more attention to Vylad and me. So did (Y/N).

"Are you jealous Zane?" Vylad said with a smirk.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!"

"Enough! Both of you!", mommy yelled. Vylad mumbled something.
------
Btw in case you're wondering Vylad said "He started it."
------
"What did you say?!" I'm starting to get really mad.

"Oh nothing." (Y/N) exploded. She started laughing really loud. Garroth started laughing too, they were both crying tears of joy.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?", I screamed to (Y/N).

"I'm laughing at you guys bickering. This is really funny to me for some reason, I don't know why. Is it always this hilarious being in a family?" Everyone went quiet and stared at (Y/N), including me.

She started eating until she realized us looking at her. She swallowed and started fumbling words out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to say that. I was just thinking about it and it accidentally slipped out. I'm really sorry I'll just stop talking." Mommy had tears in her eyes and stood up to hug (Y/N).

"Oh sweetheart, you shouldn't be sorry. We're sorry for ruining this dinner by fighting. Once you're done eating I'll drive you to your orphanage."

"Thanks but I don't live in an orphanage. I live in a house of my own and I can walk there."

"Well at least let Garroth walk you there. I'd let Zane or Vylad, but they're grounded now." I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY STUPID BROTHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE! IN FRONT OF (Y/N) OF ALL PEOPLE!
"Mom!", both Vylad and I whined.

"Two weeks!", she yelled back. This is so embarrassing. Finally everyone started eating. It was so delicious! I can't believe how tasty these are!

"This is great! You two did a wonderful job!", dad said.

"Thanks!" Vylad and (Y/N) said in unison. Vylad turned at her and smiled even bigger than he already was. So did (Y/N), I think that she may have also blush a bit. Vylad is so dead as soon as (Y/N) leaves.