"Brushing my teeth, I really don't want to meet BTS with skank breath." She laughed in response.

"Alright Kels I'm heading over so I'll be there in about a half hour." She stated.

"Okay see ya later." I hung up then spit in the sink and rinsed it down. I pulled a pair of headphones out of my pajama pants pocket. I had left them there from last night. I plug them into my phone and put on the song "Converse High". I continued getting ready putting on a small amount of makeup. I kind of wanted to go natural but I at least needed some eyeliner and mascara.

I finished up with getting ready and went back into my shared bedroom. I carefully picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a black pair of skinny jeans and a black Bts shirt, had to show my Army spirit. To complete the outfit I put on a lace choker and black leather high top Converse. I exited my room and bumped into my 12 year old sister Emily. She handed me a picture.

"What's this?" I asked. Upon closer inspection it was a picture of Suga. For some reason every time I saw Suga I thought of a Panda.

"Can you have Suga sign this for me?" She asked an innocent look on her face.

"I don't see why not but it's gonna cost you." I stuck out my tongue and ruffled her hair. She glared daggers at me for messing up her hair and I laughed.

I entered the living room of my small trailer to be attacked by my big Labradoodle Brinkley and the tiny ferocious Blue heeler aussie mix named Jackie. A giggle escaped from me and I pushed them down.

"You excited to see Rapmonster today?" My mom asked.

I was proud that my mom knew all of the member's names. After I had shown my family BTS my mom decided to be cool she would memorize all of the names. Well, she got all the names right but, she could never tell Jungkook, Jimin, and JIn apart from each other.

"I am extremely excited to meet all of them." I danced around goofily then grabbed a monster out of the fridge and sipped it awaiting the arrival of my bestie.

A few minutes later a car horn honked meaning it was time to go. I grabbed my backpack and one of my bts member sweaters and started heading out.

"Be safe!" My mom called out after me.

"I will, I promise, Elsa will take care of me." I smiled and waved goodbye. I hopped into Elsa's Chevy Malibu. Elsa was wearing a black Bts shirt similar to mine a pair of dark blue skinny jeans some floral print converse and she wore her caramel ombre hair down. She also had a huge smile on her face. Seeing the excitement on her face made me even more excited.

"Dude I am so excited!" I yelled hitting the top of the car and throwing my backpack into the backseat.

"Me too! We've been waiting what seems like years!" She yelled back pulling out of my driveway. I connected my phone to her built in bluetooth in her car and started up the song "Dope" .

"eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji Ayo Ladies and Gentleman."

I picked up my sweater and reversed it to see what one I had grabbed off of the couch. Of course, it happened to be Rapmons.

"Wow, it's a sign from the gods." Elsa laughed pulling onto the highway.

"Shut up Elsa." I giggled.

Elsa and I got through about 20 songs by the time we reached our destination. The drive was super fun we sang and thought of scenarios that would never happen to us in a million years.

We parked our car in a parking garage and decided to walk to the theatre. We were practically running to our destination. Once we got close enough we could see the tour bus.