23

||Filler||      (gonna be short, i'm sorry)

I walked around town not really sure where to go, all I knew is that I wanted to be as far away from Liam as possible. I never expected him to cheat on me especially not with someone i thought he hated. I walked around for about 15 minutes going to the park before pulling out my phone and texting Theo.

4:30 pm

Riley:

Hey, still up for that talk?

Theo: 

Of course. Did you have a certain

 place in mind?

Riley:

Park?

Theo:

I'll see you in 5.

Read 4:35

I walked towards the swings sitting down looking around the empty park, noticing the sky seemed dark and cloudy. After a few minutes of waiting my phone went off 

4:40 pm

Theo:

Where are you? 

Riley:

Swings.

Read 4:42

"Hey" he said quietly taking a seat in the swing next to me "How are you?" "I almost died." I laughed a little trying to make a joke of it, he looked at the ground and nodded "I'm glad you didn't." he smiled looking up at me "Me too." "Have you talked to him?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes "He was there after i woke up but i don't wanna see him, i don't wanna talk to him either." He nodded letting me know he was listening "I feel like everyones gonna expect me to feel a certain way about him and about what happened but I don't. I've never been cheated on before I don't know what I'm supposed to feel." "Do you feel anything?" "Annoyed. Because i know that everyone is gonna be on egg shells to make sure nothing about me and Liam gets brought up but I don't need to be babied. They really just need to stay out of it, I understand that they care but its not their breakup, its mine." I sighed starting to get agitated "You're cute when you're annoyed." Theo said softly, I shook my head a little while smiling before my phone went off. I looked down to see Derek's name while checking the time "Holy shit, its 5:30" I said while opening my messages.

5:30

Derek:

Why aren't you home, Riley?

Riley:

Liam was there when I woke up so I left.

Derek:

Come home now, I don't want you out.

Read 5:33

"Do you mind taking me home?" "No, thats fine let's go"

||Time Skip||

I've been sitting in Isaac's room since i got back talking about everything before Isaac got serious and said something I never thought I'd hear.

"Ri, I miss you, I miss us."