11 //pt 2

I pulled an outfit out of my closest laying it on the bed. I sat down at my makeup table i put on beige and white eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, and mascara, with beige/nude lipstick. I put on a beige dress with a tribal design, black pumps, black bracelets, earrings, necklace, and a ring. I walked downstairs to see Isaac leaning against the wall he "he-" he looked up at me and paused "woah." I smiled and blushed while walking down the stairs "Stiles here?" "Oh yeah! Let's go." He opened the door motioning me out we climbed into the jeep "Hey." Stiles said "Hi." Me and Isaac said in unison. Stiles turned looking at me "Damn." He mumbled i just giggled saying "You don't look to bad yourself."

We soon pulled up to Jackson's and i looked ay Stiles "So who really threw the party?" "Jackson. She thought nobody would come if she said it was his party. I nodded my head getting out of the car walking into the house as soon as I opened the door my eyes landed on Brett. He looked at me and smirked before striding over to me "Hi gorgeous." "Hi." I smiled "Wanna dance?" He asked i nodded my head following him to the dance floor, when we got there i seen Liam with some girl i think her name was Jordan but all i know is that it kinda pissed me off. He looked up at me and smirked. I turned to Brett seeing that he seen the whole thing, we moved threw the crowd and went the kitchen and downed 6 shots of vodka. I wasn't exactly a light weight when it came to drinking, i placed the last glass on the counter as i got pulled to the dance floor by Brett. We started dancing and grinding on each other. I looked up to see Liam starring at us I quickly turned around placing my lips on Brett's. He kissed back after a few seconds I got pulled away, i looked up to see Scott "Sorry, i need to talk to her for a second." "No problem." He replied.

Scott pulled me upstairs into a bathroom and Liam was in his wolf form "Explain!" Stiles yelled, "I don't know. He was with Jordan. Ask her." "This is your fault!" Liam growled "Fuck you! If you think i'm such a 'whore' don't talk to me! I don't care anymore!" I yelled walking out I went downstairs and walked out the back door sitting on the steps "You okay?" I heard from behind me i turned to see Brett "Yeah great. Just tired and wanna get drunk is all." "Well Lydia said you could get a ride." "No, i'm fine. I'm just gonna see if i can find Jackson or Aiden." I said getting up, he nodded his and I walked up to him kissing his cheek. I walked inside looking for Jackson I finally found him leaning against a wall drink his drink. "Hey!" I yelled over the music "Hey!" "Can i go up to your room and you can just drop me off at the loft tomorrow?" "Yeah. Just lock the door. I have a key so i can get in." "Thanks Jax." "No problem little duck." I walked upstairs running into Jordan seeing she had messed up hair and she was adjusting her outfit. She passed me going to the stairs I looked up to see Liam walking out of a room with messy hair and his shirt unbuttoned. I bit down on my bottom lip tasting blood feeling that my fangs were out. He looked up at me and smirked i felt my eyes water up as i walked up too him slapping him across the face. He growled at me while i just walked to Jackson's room and locked the door.

I went to Jackson's closet pulling out a black t-shirt i slipped my heels off pulling my dress over my head taking of my jewelry. I pulled the shirt on and laid down in his bed crying myself to sleep. I woke up feeling a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Jackson he gave me a sad smile. I turned looking at the clock midnight he walked over to the other side of the bed wrapping his arms around me. We were talking about the events of the night till we fell asleep. I woke up again at 6:30 waking Jackson up telling him to drive me home. He walked to his dresser throwing me a pair of gym shorts while he grabbed a shirt. He quickly drove to the loft telling me he'd see me later. I ran into the loft and up to my room i went in the bathroom and grabbed scissors and cut my hair short then started getting ready for school.