Brie Bella catch-up

How you met:
You worked in the wardrobe department for WWE, you were introduced to each other by Nikki Brie's twin sister.You immediately felt butterflies as the two girl walked into the room, "Y/N this is my sister Brie" Nikki smiled stepping out of the way, "it's really nice to meet you, Nikki's told me a lot about your designs, I was wondering if maybe you could make my wrestlemania gear?"you smiled brightly shaking her hand,"I'd love too!"you replied as you began a conversation on fabric and color.Nikki grinned happily, little did you know what seemed like Nikki just introducing you two for ring gear actually was her playing match maker for you and her sister, but it surprisingly it worked out amazingly.

Something of hers you steal:
You had come to wrestlemania this year to help with costumes in case of malfunctions, you wanted to be in merch but you ended up forgetting what you were going to wear.You sat puzzled in your hotel room you shared with Brie until your eyes happened upon Brie's extra ring gear.She had her wrestlemania gear already so surely she wouldn't mind you borrowing her extra gear.You slipped into a pair of her red spandex ripped tights,a Brie Mode shirt,Brie mode flannel,a red headband,and her boots.You walked backstage and rushed around, as you were helping out you ran into Nikki who grinned widely at your attire.She eyes you up and down, "wow you look great in brie's gear"you smiled placing your hands on your hips,"thanks Nikki, speaking of which have you seen-"you paused when you felt arms wrap around you, You turned around to find your girlfriend. She smirked looking at you, "so that's where my extra ring gear went...it looks good on you...red is your color"you blushed slightly Brie pecking you on the cheek before running off to the ramp with her sister.

Where you guys went for your first date:
You went hiking and had a picnic at a lake by the trail

When they figured out they loved you:
She realized she loved you when you guys when guys when hiking up this tall mountain,your determination to make it too the top even though it was your first hike up a mountain was adorable and your happiness when you finally got there made her instantly fall in love.

Your favorite thing about them:you love how gentle and caring Brie is,she's very echo friendly and loves animals.You feel in love with a hippie ✌️️

Favorite physical feature:
Her eyes

What you do when there not home:well your usually their but on the rare occasions she's not you'll sleep on her side of the bed cuddling up in one of her sweaters and wait for her to get home.

When you see your ex:you and your ex were actually on good terms, she was very happy for you and Brie and you were happy for her when she told you she was engaged,too two occasionally double date with them,Brie was a little iffy about it at first but quickly warmed up to your ex or your friend as you'd rather call them.

Their name in your phone:❤️BRIE MODE❤️

Your name in their phone:y/n 💘

Your song:thousand years Christina Perri

Breakup song:habits tove lo