Something of hers you steal

Becky-she came home and found you dancing around in her googles and ring jacket to her theme music she snapped a picture while dying of laughter she tried to stay silent but what finally broke her was you pretending to slide into the ring.You jumped at the sound of her laughing,you turned around to find her rolling on the floor laughing so hard that her face was red.You blushed nervously she composed herself and walked over still half laughing.She kisses you on the cheek,"Y/N balboa"she smirks and walks out of the room,leaving you embarrassed and red in the face.

Sasha-Sasha walked into the room currently looking for her rings and glasses she was about to ask you when she spotted you on the couch with her legit boss boss rings and gold glasses perched on you head,you were Texting unaware of her presence until she cleared her throat.You looked up to find her giving you a seriously look hands on her hips,you smiled innocently at her,"Yes?"you asked her.She shakes her head slowly laughing and walked back into the bedroom,you smiled to yourself,you had won this round.

Charlotte-"hey Y/N I left my-"she paused staring at you,she caught you walking around in her blue and white sparkly wrestling robe.You paused and raised your hands as she would spinning around,she smiles and applauds slowly,"your the new queen...you just need the belt..."she laughs slightly,you smile."bow down"you say jokingly,she bows laughing,"maybe I should get you one custom made,the royalty look suits you"your eyes light up,she now knows what to get you for Christmas.

Bayley:she was sitting on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden she sees you run across the room headband on your head and streamer bracelets on your arms.She looks up and smiles,"I'm surprised you didn't wear the jacket...nice headband"she laughs slightly.You laugh deviously,bayley sighs and stands up pulling up her sweatpants,"I'm not getting those back am I?"you shake your head smirking,"nope not unless you can catch me"you dart like a bullet out of the room,bayley speeds after you laughing.

Alexa bliss-Alexa was packing up to leave for a paper view match,she had packed her ring gear when she realized she was missing something,"hey y/n did you by any chance see my skeleton glove?"you looked up from your book quickly putting you hand in your pocket,"noooooo"Alexa looked up from her bag and rolls her eyes she immediately knows your lying,she walks in to the living room arms crossed."oh really..."you nod she smiles at you deviously and walks back into the bedroom,"okay but if your cape cloak goes missing it's your fault"you jump up off the couch,"fine fine fine!"she smirks and opens her hand you pout placing the glove carefully back into her hand.She places it into her bag and hugs you from behind,"you do know I only use one of my two gloves right?"a Sly smile come to your face,you knew she'd give it to you if you gave her your pouty face,she never says no to you.

Paige:You guys were going out and she was ready to go,"y/n you ready yet?"she asked."Yeah!"you Reply walking out,"you look beautiful love but uh...it's freezing outside"you pause glad she reminded you,you quickly run back into your shared room and come back out wearing her leather jacket,she smiles,"it looks better on you anyways"she says putting her arm around you and kissing your forehead.

Aj lee:you two were backstage getting ready for your matches,you were up first,AJ sat down to watch you she was also currently looking around for her chuck Taylor converse boots,she couldn't find them which was weird she remembered putting them down momentarily to go talk to someone and coming back and they were gone.She watches you make your dramatic mysterious entrance until she notices your shoes or should she say HER shoes.Yup you were wearing her chuck taylors,you proceeded into her match and after winning you watched back in to find your girlfriend wearing your ring gear boots,"Thief..."she says you laugh and begin to skip around her,she gives you an annoyed look,"well now your not getting your boots back"she struts off and you run after her,"hey wait no give me my boots back!"

----------------------------------------------
It's the second chapter and I'm already enjoying this a lot.