How you met

Becky-You came to support your friend ironically Alexa Bliss,you guys were supposed to go out to eat after smackdown but she ended up having to do something else instead you were on your way out when you ran into becky lynch.You didn't know how a conversation with your bestfriends enemy was going to go,suprisingly it went very well,you guys talked for the rest of the night,it was a lot of fun,you guys ended up exchanging numbers,you didn't think she was actually going to text you however the next day you opened your phone to find a text from becky.For the next couple months you guys texted back and forth until one day she asked you out,you didn't think she was serious at first I mean the lass kicker was usually never serious,but to your shock she was actually serious.You guys met up a week later when becky had off,you guys went to a small cafe you had a lot of fun,becky was a very punny person,she made you very happy.You were having so much fun you forgot that you hadn't told alexa you and bec had been chatting,you were kinda nervous about telling her but at the moment you didn't care,if alexa didn't like it well too bad.

Sasha-You and Enzo Amore had been friends for a really long time,you came down to Raw to hang out with him and Cass,when you got their you hung out with cass and enzo for a while when a cute magenta haired girl walked into the room,she sat down and introduced herself as Mercedes(her real name) however you knew her or had seen her in the ring as sasha banks the boss.Enzo teased you on how nervous you were,you really looked up to sasha so to be around her was so cool.Then enzo and cass had to go to the ring for a match and left you and sasha alone to talk,you were really shy at first but soon got comfortable having a normal smooth conversation,you and sasha discovered that you both have a lot in common,enzo was really pleased when he came back to find you two really zoned in a conversation,you were probably the most comfortable with a stranger he had ever seen you.You guys exchanged numbers and saw eachother whenever possible you guys became bestfriends.To her surprise you were the one that asked her out,and you were the one who became even more shocked when she said yes.

Charlotte-You were a childhood friend,when she became a wrestler you weren't surprised,I mean it was in her blood and genetics.You were there when she won her first campionship against nikki bella,you came backstage and congradulated her with a hug,you were texting one day and she randomly asked you out,you were slightly confused and when you came over she confessed her feelings for you,I guess the cold hearted heel wasn't so cold after all.

Bayley-You were jogging in the park,you had your earbuds in your ears and the music blasted up really high eyes locked to the ground,before you even got a chance to look up you crashed into someone,you knocked her down and by some miracle you stayed standing."I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention!"you said lending her a hand,she smiled and took it standing up,she had long brown hair pulled into a high side ponytail a headband that said 'I'm a hugger' on her head as well."No it's okay I wasn't paying attention either"you gave her a concerned look."are you okay?"you asked as she brushed herself off,"Yeah I can take a hit"she laughed slightly,she stuck her hand out to shake,"I'm Bayley!"you smiled and shook her hand."I'm Y/N nice to meet you"you guys ended up jogging around the park together,it was a lot of fun,you guys exchanged phone numbers and talked all the time whenever you got the chance.You asked her out as a joke and she ended up saying yes,you guys went out to the park and played around on the playground all day,from there things took off.

Alexa Bliss-You were on the smackdown roster,you had just become a heel and had betrayed becky lynch.You actually hated alexa but the enemy of my ememy is my friend right?You and alexa ended up getting paired up for a tag team match,and it went better than expected,You guys ended up becoming tag team partners and became best friends you guys were as close as the bella twins were with each other,basically sisters.You guys loved to jokingly flirt with eachother until one day she seriously asked you out,you had asked her if she was joking and when she wasn't you smiled a smirky grin and said,"took you long enough".You guys went out to a diner not exactly fancy but you guys had a lot of fun.

Paige-You were a fan that ended up getting backstage passes,you met a lot of the superstars including your favorite paige,you were really nervous but you guys hit it off.You guys became friends and she eventually asked you out,you were so excited and it went very well.You guys got fast food and hung out at her house,you guys watched netflix and had a long conversation about the show,best night ever.

Aj lee-You were on the roster with her,you guys were good friends but you didn't talk after she started dating all the men,you guys picked back up after she broke up with punk,she ended up asking you out,you were extremely nervous that she would end up ditching you for someone else but after getting to know you better you forgot about her reputation as the black widow and really focused on who she was as a person,you guys hung out at your house and hit it off.