What you do when their not home

Becky Lynch:you always take her pilot hat if she doesn't take it,you'll sleep on her side of the bed with her hat on,I know it sounds a little weird but the hat has her scent on it.You miss her a lot when she's on the road and whenever you skype call she'll always catch you wearing the ring gear she doesn't take and her hat.

Charlotte:when she's not around you constantly find yourself wearing one of her ring robes,it's usually the blue one it's your favorite one she has.She doesn't wear it to the ring that much anymore so she lets you wear it around the house as long as you don't ruin it of course.When she's gone you end up snuggling up on the couch wrapped in it,she came home early once to surprise you and she found you asleep on the couch in the robe,you don't part with it often.

Sasha Banks:Sasha has a lot of beanies,you end up stealing one of those usually.There soft and smell like her which comforts you,you also take the opportunity to steal a pair of her glasses,she has a lot of them.

Bayley:You take one of her 'I'm a Hugger' shirts and her streamer jacket,the jacket is a little big on you so it covers your hands but it's really comfortable.

Alexa Bliss:your a wrestler so you usually end up coming because you have a match,even if you don't you'll usually come anyways but for those times when your not around you end up stealing her gloves.Every single time Alexa swears she packed both of them but always ends up with one,after a match she check her phone to always find a picture of you and her glove with the words 'Missing something?' Under it.

Paige:When she's gone your cuddled up in her spiky leather jacket waiting for her to get home.You absolutely can't stand being alone,she calls you as much as she possibly can and will always find you wearing her jacket.

Aj lee:Your a wrestler where she goes you go,also because you guys do tag team from time to time.However on the rare days where you are without her you always wear a pair of her chuck taylors and sweat wrist bands.