New Jutsu

"Alright guys, I'm gonna teach you all a new hits I think will suit your style. Sasuke, for you i got the instructions for chidori from Kakashi, Naruto I'm giving you an original jutsu called Kaze no Yari the wind spear. Fire style Phoenix flower jutsu. This is close range for Sasuke, close to medium range for Naruto, and long range for Karah."

Naruto caught his scroll as Itachi tossed it to him, same with his teammates. "I want you to practice hard, I'll need a sparing partner eventually." Itachi then turned and pulled his tanto from its sheath. "I'm going to practice my kenjutsu alone. Shadowclone jutsu!" Ten clones of Itachi appeared and he walked a few dozen yards away.

Itachi, being the trained bad ass he was, was able to fight with relatively no noise other than when the tantos of he and his clones collided.  His face remained calm as he deflected, blocked, or evaded each attack.

Naruto began working on his jutsu the way Itachi had always taught him. By reading the directions and talking with Sasuke, bouncing ideas off of each other.

"Kaze no Yari. Wind Spear. Stage 1: Done by generating a sharp blade of wind around the hand, acting like a spear tip. Stage 2: create an entire spear of compressed wind chakra to be thrown. Stage 2 has the added advantage of range and piercing power, though lacks the slicing ability of the Stage 1. Warning If done incorrectly the user could harm themselves. Sasuke, what's yours say?"  Sasuke grunted, showing Naruto the scroll. "Meet me alone at training ground four for instruction. Hatake."

Sasuke stood and began walking in the direction of the training ground.

Karah was hard at work devoting the handsigns for her jutsu to muscle memory.

Naruto narrowed his eyes, his didn't have handsigns, it was pure elemental chakra manipulation, meaning it'd be more difficult. He sat down with his legs crossed and began trying to shape the wind chakra around his right hand. He's be first to do this jutsu!
___________________________________

Naruto breathed out heavily. All day and he barely could cut anything. He could push wind chakra out but it didn't do much. The few wind jutsu he knew weren't cutting type, they were meant for blunt force trauma or knockdown effect. This was much more difficult, relying less on power and more on control. Then it happened. He pushed the chakra though the chakra points of his hand, making the edges thinner and sharper. When he considered it to be right or close enough he swung his arm at a training dummy.

As soon as the wind blade came into contact with the wood, it cut through like it were made of paper and his hand had a katana. He almost fell over from the lack of resistance from the wood, but righted himself before he fell. "Well that's cool... I'll master this and move to stage two."

___Akatsuki base_________________

"I'm impressed. You managed to defeat Kisame, Deidera, and Sasori all at once. Who are you?" Pain, the shadow leader of the akatsuki asked. He surrounded the enemy before him with his six paths of pain. All had orange hair, black robes with red clouds, and rinnegan eyes.

The man in front of him was tall, extremely lean with muscle. He had blonde hair that was shaved low. His left eye was white, with a scar over his eyebrow that left that eye completely blond from the look of it. His right eye was strange. The cornea was pitch black, the iris a glowing teal, and the pupil was a slightly lighter color. He wore a mask that covered his face from his nose downward like Kakashi Hatake. He wore a skin right metallic armor without sleeves that fit around his muscles but didn't restrict his movements. He wore a pair of black fingerless gloves with metal knuckles and his pants were baggy and tucked into shin height black boots with red bottoms on them.

In his right hand was a barely breathing Kisame he was holding up with one arm. He looked like he hadn't broken a sweat against the tailless tailed beast known as Kisame. Kisame was bleeding from a gash on his abdomen that had cut nearly all the way through. His right arm was gone and his face was bruised and swollen beyond recognition. Samhada actually squirmed away from the blonde, frightened by his awesome power.

"I needed to stretch my legs. Not my fault your S class criminals were so weak." The man dropped Kisame roughly, like he was beneath him...in all honesty, he was.

"You killed three of my men, why should I let you live?" Pain asked, glaring at the stranger.

The man regarded the other five pains. "You all have the rinnegan, the supposed ultimate doujutsu. Would you care to see true power?"

As soon as the words left his mouth he flickered forward, standing in front of the gravity pain. The bodies of the now decimated paths of pain lay in heaps of limbs and body parts.

"I've got a proposition for you and your master, Obito."