test

Naruto sighed as he finished his test. The kunai/shuriken throwing theories were harder but he threw by instinct anyway so it didn't much matter. He knew the other answers. The bonus question at the end he probably got wrong.

It said 'If you had a choice between saving your teammates or completing your mission, what will you choose?' He probably got it wrong but Naruto wrote that he would always choose his teammates over the mission.

"Alright class. Next is the Taijutsu test. You will face me for two minutes while I evaluate your skills, you'll be graded based on your overall performance instead of how long you last. First up Akari Akado." It was just over half an hour later when Iruka called out. "Karah Namikaze."

Naruto watched her intently, trying to figure out what all she'd learned.

She walked with quiet confidence over to Iruka. She put her left foot back and bent her knee slightly, keeping her hands loose but her left hand up higher.

"Humming bird style, the style your father made famous. He taught it to you?" Iruka asked, clearly impressed.

In response se she smirked.

Iruka chuckled. "Fine, begin."

No sooner than the words left his mouth did Karah spin and throw a vicious back kick, which Iruka deflected with his palm.

Karah struck out at Iruka with her left hand, aiming at a nerve cluster in his armpit. Iruka caught her wrist and immediately had to let go as she tried to kick him between the legs.

"To know the stance, you're very sloppy." Iruka commented.

The humming bird style required you to move in slow erratic movements and speed up to attack, throwing your opponent off guard. Karah was moving at her full speed, which was impressive for a genin but she was allowing her opponent to grow accustomed to her speed.

She continued her sporadic attacks until the buzzer sounded, though she didn't look winded in the slightest, a side effect of containing a creature with nearly limitless chakra and stamina.

"Naruto Namikaze. Come on." Iruka called.

Sasuke stepped towards Naruto. "Try to not hold back, remember? I want everyone to know how powerful we are."

Naruto nodded. "You too, sucks that you're last though. We could be training while our classmates finished."

To that, Sasuke simply shrugged.

"Alright Naruto. Begin when you're ready." Iruka's smile vanished when Naruto opened his shirt, revealing a set of black markings in the shape of a triangle on his chest. "Are those improvement seals, Naruto?"

"No, more like restriction seals. They release gravitons which works to increase my weight. I've got them at about four times normal gravity. I got them from a friend." He held up two fingers and the seals shrunk to the size of a coin. "Wow... I never get used to the feeling of not being heavier. I release them on Wednesdays and Sundays so I know what my body is capable of and to allow my muscles to heal. Alright sensei, I hope you're ready"

Iruka nodded, and was almost caught off guard when Naruto was in front of him throwing a leaping superman punch. On instinct, Iruka caught the punch...or tried to.

Naruto's punch impacted Iruka's hand and instead of stopping, it kept going. Iruka stumbled back, cradling his hand. "I think you broke my-"

Naruto was in front of him again, throwing a powerful knee at Iruka's chest, only for Iruka to dodge, having learned his lesson.

Naruto used the momentum to flip and bring his foot down in a massive ax kick, knocking a hole and cracks into the ground.

Iruka went to throw a punch but Naruto slapped a handful of dirt into his teachers face and tried to tackle the blinded Chunin.

Naruto caught a vicious backhand and fell to the side, unable to concentrate fully.

"Times up." Iruka said between breaths. "I've gotta give it to you Naruto, your physical strength is incredible..." He tried flexing his hand, only to wince in pain. "Yep, definitely broken..."

Naruto chuckled, rubbing his cheek. "You got a mean back hand."

"In terms of pure taijutsu, you're about Chunin level but your physical strength puts you a bit higher.how much can you lift?" Iruka asked curiously.

"Without restrictions, I can bench around seven hundred pounds." Naruto allowed the restrictions seal to grow to its normal size.

Iruka chuckled. "Twelve years old with that kinda strength? Keep that up and you'll be incredible when you're an adult."