Chapter 1

"Amen" said everyone in the church. The mass ended and Chorong made her way to her churchmate, Taehyung , "Taehyung-shi" Chorong respectfully said to him. "Why are you calling me that? We're friends, you can just call me V" he said, wondering why she's peaking respectfully to him.

"We're in church, I must call everyone respectfully" said Chorong. "Can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked. Chorong nodded and they headed out the church where they can talk more comfortably with each other.

"Did you hear? We going to have camping soon!" Chorong said excitedly and shook Taehyung's arm in excitement. "I'm excited too" Taehyung said and continued "I have a few things to tell you once we have our camping". Chorong furrowed her eyebrows "why can't you tell me now?". Taehyung sighed "because, I have my reasons".

Chorong nodded and said "I'll see you at camping Taehyung" she waved goodbye and walked away.

Camping Day........

"Bom-ah!!!!" Chorong yelled help from her friend. "Why unnie?" Bomi came looking worried for Chorong. Chorong pouted and said "I can't put up this tent! Please help me". Bomi sighed "I thought it was something serious, and don't yell like that unnie!". Chorong giggled and Bomi helped Chorong set up the tent.

"Thanks Bomi" Chorong thanked Bomi for helping her set up the tent. Bomi smiled and said "call me when you need more help, if you need me, I'll be hanging out over there. See ya unnie".

Chorong waved goodbye at Bomi and Bomi went running to her other friends. Chorong sighed and stared at the tent she and Bomi had just set up "looks good" she complimented. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Taehyung "Omo, Taehyung-ah, what is it?".

She asked then Taehyung sighed and said "go to your team, the games are about to start". Chorong sighed "oh yeah, we aren't teammates". Taehyung also sighed "it would be fun if you and I were team mates" he put a strand of Chorong's hair behind her ear.

Chorong blushed a bit and said "yeah, let's go to our teams".

The games weren't that exciting, Chorong nor Taehyung participated much because they were too busy talking to each other to pay attention to the games and cheer for their own team. They came to sleep outdoors, not for games.

Night came quickly and everyone was gathered by the campfire. They sat close to each other around the campfire, Chorong rubbed her arms with her palms to warm herself up and Taehyung put his jacket around her shoulders. Chorong blushed at his gesture and said "thanks" Taehyung smiled at her and looked away.

Chorong fell asleep with her head on Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung smirked "aigo this girl". Everyone was going to their own tents, Taehyung carried Chorong in his arms and everyone stared at him with weirded-out looks. Taehyung then gently laid Chorong in her tent.

Chorong ,on the other hand, was dreaming a dream that was haunting her.

"Suho, please I can explain, it wasn't what it looked like-" Chorong tried to explain herself to her ex boyfriend.

"No Chorong, I know what I saw, and you must get what you deserve" Suho began chanting. 

"Sinners must get what they must,

May she suffer like turning to dust.

Her heart has darkened,

Make her suffer being heartbroken".

Suho disappeared from her sight and ever since then, there was always a chill on her sleeve.

Chorong woke up with a gasp. It shocked who was right beside her. "Taehyung? What are doing here?" she asked. Taehyung shrugged "you were sleep talking, I had to stay and listen to what you were saying". Then they heard someone yell "come on everyone! Get up!". It was their leader waking everyone up with an annoying siren.

Next Day back in school.....

Everyone was in the school auditorium practicing their cheers "Go Team!" everyone yelled including Chorong.

Chorong's gaze moved from the teachers to the person playing badminton in front. Taehyung.

Chorong smiled then the teachers said "okay students! 10 mins break". Chorong walked quickly to Taehyung and tapped his shoulder. He smiled at her with his famous 'boxy smile'.

"Hey Chorong" Taehyung said and put down the racket. For a while the two chatted. Chorong could feel her emotions going crazy for him. She could sense the feelings inside growing for him. The only thing she could do is hope that he'll feel the same way.

Chorong got home right after class and just put her bag down somewhere. Ding Dong her phone vibrated in her pocket. She took it out and found a message from Taehyung.

V : Chorong?

Chorong : Yeah?

V : Can I ask you something?

Chorong: You already are, but go ahead.

V : Can I court you? I mean, I know it'll be too early to ask you to be my girlfriend but, can I?

Chorong was caught off guard with the question. C-court? Chorong stared at her phone, with how long she's looking at her phone, she could make a hole on her phone by now.

V: Chorong, you still there?

I must break the curse, he might be able to do it she thought to herself.

Chorong: Go ahead, it's nice of you to know that I'm still not ready to date yet.

He might undo the curse, he might be the key to my freedom and to my worry free life Chorong thought.

Chorong fell on her bed and remembered the night the curse was made on her. Her ex was a true warlock, she saw him at work and she saw his spells work. That's why she's scared to even get to know a guy too much.

Taehyung took her heart, hopefully, the curse will be broken and not her heart.