But there's something different. Adrian can now hear the person's soft footsteps and their heart is pumping frantically.

This is someone else. Not the werewolf from before.

Adrian doesn't mind. He knows he'll take them all down eventually.

Adrian quickly catches up to the person and shoots them in the back until he sees red and hears her cry out in anguish. Adrian vaguely realizes that the girl is Lena before he takes off for his next victim with a sadistic grin.

Lucas and Mason are hunting Adrian as a pair, but Adrian knows he can take them. Adrian has already tracked them down. He pounces quickly before they have time to realize he's there.

But Adrian clearly underestimated the twin brothers, because the blaze of gunfire he sends out is returned twofold. Crap!

Adrian stumbles back behind an old car for refuge as he checks how many times he was shot. Four times. That's not as bad as it could've been.

Adrian suddenly realizes that he doesn't hear any heartbeats near him. That means Lucas and Mason took off.

Adrian scowls but starts moving again. The next person Adrian comes across is Monique. He surprises her by climbing a nearby tree and lying in wait.

Adrian allows his eyes to glow red so he'll take a better shot with his supernatural eyesight. Monique looks up and tries to move away just as Adrian's about to shoot. But he was expecting that of his skilled sister.

Adrian shoots Monique as soon as she starts moving, taking her down. She yells in frustration before falling to the ground.

Adrian jumps down from his perch in the tree with a huge grin on his face. While walking away into the forest at the edge of the field, Adrian takes pleasure in the fact that Mason will come running. Considering Mason has a crush on Monique, he'll definitely come to her rescue, which will ultimately lead to his demise too.

These are the moments when Adrian thanks himself for being fast enough to come up with such plans. Although this is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Oh well. Whatever gets the job done.

Adrian only gets a few yards away from the spot he left Monique before he's ambushed.

Lucas and Mason jump out from the shadows of the late afternoon sun and start shooting at Adrian.

Adrian throws himself to the ground, then kicks out at the person nearest him. Mason yelps in pain and Adrian feels himself get shot in the back.

Shooting up and away from the gunfire, Adrian ignores the pain and hides behind a tree.

Lucas is suddenly next to him, about to get off another shot. But Adrian is faster than Lucas. He grabs Lucas' gun and flings it away where it hits a tree.

Lucas doesn't even blink before he's grabbing Adrian by his shoulders.

Adrian is shoved hard into the tree he tried to hide behind. Adrian shoves back at Lucas, tossing him to the ground.

But where Lucas was just standing, Mason is now there.

Mason shoots Adrian in the chest a few times before Adrian is able to move out of the line of fire.

Before Adrian can take off, Lucas tackles him to the ground.

"Mason, finish him!" Lucas yells at his brother.

Adrian manages one last show of strength, throwing Lucas away from him, but Mason has already shot him down. Adrian lets out an exasperated puff of air at seeing the light on his vest turn red. Adrian is officially dead.